@Schopptalk
#Sabres 5-on-5 CF% final ranks, last five seasons:
2016-17: 29th
2015-16: 24th
2014-15: 30th (37.5%)
2013-14: 29th
2012-13: 28th

All your roster and injury excuses can suck it. This is absurd 

That's not good. It's decidedly... whats the word... BAD.

If Dan was getting fired, would Terry be at UNC with his football people today looking at QBs?

@TarHeelFootball @buffalobills Great to have Coach Sean McDermott and Owner Terry Pegula in Chapel Hill today. First class people.

C9AKuxTUAAAVMG3.jpg

Apparently all is hunky-dory in Pegula land. No cause for concern from Terry.

@JoeFinley716
The AP is reporting that Dan Bylsma will remain #Sabres head coach.

Man, ###### this. ###### Dan, ###### Terry, and ###### Murray. ###### this whole team

Is that based on Wawrow's Tweet or something more official?

If Dan was getting fired, would Terry be at UNC with his football people today looking at QBs?

@TarHeelFootball @buffalobills Great to have Coach Sean McDermott and Owner Terry Pegula in Chapel Hill today. First class people.

C9AKuxTUAAAVMG3.jpg

How tall is Terry? The guy in the middle seems a little undersized. Decent pecs though.

Is this really a narrative that exists? I thought it was consensus that Pegula fired Rex without Whaley. 

I don't think it's just a narrative.  I think that's how it went down.

This thread has just gotten worse and worse as I continued to read.  :cry:

Yeah, that's what we said about the Stafford thread.

it got better.

@TarHeelFootball @buffalobills Great to have Coach Sean McDermott and Owner Terry Pegula in Chapel Hill today. First class people.

C9AKuxTUAAAVMG3.jpg

I don't think he is getting fired, which sucks, but it's possible that tomorrow GMTM will sit down with Pegula, after the exit interviews and make a decision then. This might explain why his presser is on Wednesday.

Now that It's pretty clear Dan is staying, let's hope that GMTM can fix the defense.

The goal is to build a group that can get the puck out quicker, thereby improving our transition offense and hopefully leading to less goals against and more 5 on 5 offense.

To do this we need more speed on the backend and forwards committed to playing 200 foot hockey.

Now that It's pretty clear Dan is staying, let's hope that GMTM can fix the defense.

The goal is to build a group that can get the puck out quicker, thereby improving our transition offense and hopefully leading to less goals against and more 5 on 5 offense.

To do this we need more speed on the backend and forwards committed to playing 200 foot hockey.

I disagree. Campbell and Oduya may be old, but I still like our blue line. Keith can anchor anyone we through with him, and I have faith in Bowman

"Just make the stretch pass better and faster." -Dan Bylsma to Ian Cole in Pittsburgh

We do not need more speed on the back end for Bylsma. We need smarter defensemen who are better passers. The speed is nearly irrelevant for him.

"Just make the stretch pass better and faster." -Dan Bylsma to Ian Cole in Pittsburgh

And to Ben Lovejoy!