GDT: Ottawa at Buffalo, November 9, 2016, 7:30 pm

Eleven

Have at it...

Our coach is a offense stifling moron. Sam Reinhart is playing like garbage. Our defense is barely treading water. Matt Moulson had dropped back to exactly where he should be... exposed in the expansion.  Tyler Ennis is like Afinogenov 2.0 but not has good. Marcus Foligno has played great but most hate him for some unknown reason but hey let's make excuses for Zemgus because that guy has been just so good... or not. 

The truth is that this team is better. They are still another year away from the playoffs. They are 3-4 years away from being serious contenders. Guys like Cliff Pu and Victor Olofsson and Alex Nylander still haven't had time to swell the ranks and provide speed, skill, and more importantly scoring. Until then, the Sabres will continue to tread water with a coach who's idea of offense is saying a bad word at the dinner table on accident. 

Will we win tonight? Sure maybe but that is more a reflection of how bad Ottawa is than how far we have come. Thank god Jack Eichel will be back next month because we need some actual offense. 

PS. ROR and Okposo are awesome. 

When our 2nd overall pick looks lost on the ice and he is blessed with great hockey sense I believe he will shut down the coach and revert to what got him here.

When the winger on the same line looks like the former shell of himself, he will also *regress* to his past ways that got him results.

Let today be the day of anarchy.

Our coach is a offense stifling moron. Sam Reinhart is playing like garbage. Our defense is barely treading water. Matt Moulson had dropped back to exactly where he should be... exposed in the expansion. Tyler Ennis is like Afinogenov 2.0 but not has good. Marcus Foligno has played great but most hate him for some unknown reason but hey let's make excuses for Zemgus because that guy has been just so good... or not.

The truth is that this team is better. They are still another year away from the playoffs. They are 3-4 years away from being serious contenders. Guys like Cliff Pu and Victor Olofsson and Alex Nylander still haven't had time to swell the ranks and provide speed, skill, and more importantly scoring. Until then, the Sabres will continue to tread water with a coach who's idea of offense is saying a bad word at the dinner table on accident.

Will we win tonight? Sure maybe but that is more a reflection of how bad Ottawa is than how far we have come. Thank god Jack Eichel will be back next month because we need some actual offense.

PS. ROR and Okposo are awesome.

You, I like you

Soooooooo, we hate him, then we praise him, then hate him.... Yes DDB is who I speak of.

I still think we play to tentatively as a whole, ill take Babcock and his style of losses all day.

As for tonight Ottawa can go proverbially f themselves

You think this place could survive a 7-0 loss to the Kings?

What if the provincially go f themselves?

Go Sabres.

why? haven't you heard, I am liar.

Not when we're alone. Or were those really sweet nothings?

ROR and Ennis not on ice this AM

Lehner in net

The lines and D Pairs

#Sabres lines this morning:

9-52-21

82-22-12

26-28-23

48-27-73

4-55

77-34

29-6

Those lines say ROR is playing and Ennis is a healthy scratch

Also, Kane is back. Even I'm happy about that

ROR and Ennis not on ice this AM

Lehner in net

The lines and D Pairs

9-52-21

82-22-12

26-28-23

48-27-73

4-55

77-34

29-6

You have to be kidding?  No ROR and they put Fasching at 1 C?  Yimminy. 

You think this place could survive a 7-0 loss to the Kings?

What if the provincially go f themselves?

Go Sabres.

That is a whole new level of f'ing yourself!!

We survived a 4-0 loss to Boston without a ton of anger, sooooo

Not when we're alone. Or were those really sweet nothings?

Those lines say ROR is playing and Ennis is a healthy scratch

Also, Kane is back. Even I'm happy about that

I don't see #90 in those lines....

ROR and Ennis not on ice this AMLehner in netThe lines and D Pairs

9-52-21

82-22-12

26-28-23

48-27-73

4-55

77-34

29-6

Probably Kane & Fasching getting some extra work while giving O'Reilly & Ennis rest w/out having to move all the other pieces around. I'd expect Ryan & Tyler in those slots tonight.

Probably Kane & Fasching getting some extra work while giving O'Reilly & Ennis rest w/out having to move all the other pieces around. I'd expect Ryan & Tyler in those slots tonight.

Right again. :doh:

1 out of 2 ain't bad. :wallbash:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.