GDT: Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 10-27-2016

WildCard

No

Moulson 14:18
And while they were at the table eating, Matty Mo said, Surely I say to you, one of you will betray Me.

I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other and I've seen a lot of strange stuff. But I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Moulson controlling everything.

Consider there are infinite parallel universes... in at least one of those universes Matt Moulson is a diety.   I believe we live in that universe (if it wasn't obvious, haha).

And while they were at the table eating, Matty Mo said, Surely I say to you, one of you will betray Me.

Consider there are infinite parallel universes... in at least one of those universes Matt Moulson is a diety. I believe we live in that universe (if it wasn't obvious, haha).

Amazing :lol:

I attend mass three times a week (on average) and have served on a variety of boards and committees with my church and diocese. I'm a devoted Catholic.

Pi's avatar is a light joke. I find it not at all offencive.

Christianity had a reformation. Only the nutters would get riled up over Christ being used for a satirical (and non obscene) purpose.

Oh, and GO SABRES!

A loss to the Wild would be especially dispiriting right here. Please win.

As a Christian, it is.  But it's also damned funny.

(And I'll probably be damned for making that remark. :devil: )

Oh I think that he that is him has a sense of humor and would enjoys this harmless parody and who knows maybe he inspired it.

Go Sabres... have some faith in the process either that or might as well enjoy eternal damnation....

Consider there are infinite parallel universes... in at least one of those universes Matt Moulson is a diety. I believe we live in that universe (if it wasn't obvious, haha).

Diety? As in, Atkins?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.