GDT: Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 10-27-2016

WildCard

That's where I am with them. Just lowered all stubhub prices to below face and STILL can't sell them

Yep, same here brother. I goot a guy four seats away from selling at $52 which is $42 below cost and that's before paying the fee for Stubhub :o

Going to the game it seems with some of the least enthusiasm I've ever had going to a game. Not whining but man what a way to feel for a team that you root for and this is my first game this season.

Yep, same here brother. I goot a guy four seats away from selling at $52 which is $42 below cost and that's before paying the fee for Stubhub :o

Going to the game it seems with some of the least enthusiasm I've ever had going to a game. Not whining but man what a ###### way to feel for a team that you root for and this is my first game this season.

Yeah, that crowd is gonna be PUMPED to see their 1-3-1 Sabres take on historic rival Minnesota...

I realize this isn't the start we wanted but these guys are beatable. We need our A game but we have to hope. It's part of being a fan.

Fasching gets pumped up to play the boys form the state of hockey and scores a pair. 3-2 in OT, DD puts 3 forwards out for the last minute of OT, pushing for a win.

"I'm watching you..."

....IS WHAT THE UNDERTAKER SAID TO JOHN CENA BEFORE THEIR SPIT-SWAPPING MAKE OUT MATCH!

Let's just win one and start a winning streak. You remember winning streaks, right?

"Do you remember the taste of strawberries, Mr. Frodo?"

A reminder that last season the Sabres started 2-6-0, and fought their way back to 8-8-0. If we can manage something like that, instead of losing a bunch in early December like last season, we'll get Jack and Evander back and can take off.

I hope

IIRC, PIT was just a hair over .500 at Christmas time last season.    

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.