Evander Kane arrested on misdemeanor charge for June nightclub incident

Hoss

Woot woot. And representing the city of Buffalo and your very own Buffalo Sabres I give you...a common criminal.

Look , I like what Kane brings to the ice but beyond that this is getting tiresome. Hopefully he will use this as motivation and much like the other headcase with the same surname he turns this around and has a great year. When the time is right and his value is elevated beyond the dumpster fire it is now you trade his sorry asss out of town or you keep him. Keeping him would require his maturity level spiking past that of a 16 year old kid.

I wonder.  I wonder if GMTM told the police to book him on something.  Not to screw Kane permanently, but to teach a hard lesson.  Maybe they think he seeing pictures of himself being cuffed all over the news would have positive outcomes for him over the long term.

I wonder. I wonder if GMTM told the police to book him on something. Not to screw Kane permanently, but to teach a hard lesson. Maybe they think he seeing pictures of himself being cuffed all over the news would have positive outcomes for him over the long term.

Tim Murray does not persuade the Buffalo PD or Attorneys office

Radar, on 22 Jul 2016 - 1:21 PM, said:

Not positive but think they must cuff him as policy.

That's what they said.  A convenient excuse to do so, IMHO.  They could have cuffed him inside, at the very least. 

Well, I give up. Of this is true, I will move my piece to "have his things waiting for him at the airport."

I would like to walk this back. I really didn't think a spectacle would be made of something that everybody already knew about. I'm back to "the guy has pretty poor, probably immature judgement."

I don't know if it has been posted but the attorney for Bottom's Up says Kane absolutely was NOT trespassing at any point that night.

If a bouncer asked him to leave and he refused he indeed WAS trespassing, but the members of law here would have to be the ones to clarify what this could mean.

I don't know if it has been posted but the attorney for Bottom's Up says Kane absolutely was NOT trespassing at any point that night.

If a bouncer asked him to leave and he refused he indeed WAS trespassing, but the members of law here would have to be the ones to clarify what this could mean.

It means exactly what you thought it meant upthread; they are looking for something higher than a violation.

I guess I don't see the outrage over the public cuffing. or " photo op ." From a fans perspective it sucks but this is how its supposed to play out. He traded his anonymity for fame when he became famous. or infamous in regards to his off ice antics. Sucks to be him

I guess I don't see the outrage over the public cuffing. or " photo op ." From a fans perspective it sucks but this is how its supposed to play out. He traded his anonymity for fame when he became famous. or infamous in regards to his off ice antics. Sucks to be him

well, he still has his millions and I'm sure he'll find more women to abuse

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.