GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

So what's the attendance up to now? 50?

Here's the thing with this thread, TW and I need definite answers. I understand many of us would like to come, but we need to know for sure by September or October at the latest. Maybe later depending on how difficult we make this for TW, and I'd rather not do that

I would like to attend, however considering the Sabres Loss Record when I am in attendance, it's probably not a good idea

You're coming :beer:

And here.

You too

Ditto here.

And you

I'm interested in this event

Good, cause you're in too Edited by WildCard

Any date for me, so long as its not in the throws of winter.

And you're in

It's also worth mentioning that we can try to get seats outside the block that TW can secure--people may end up a bit more isolated that way, but it'd work for all the before/after stuff well enough.

I like your mention, because it indicates to me that you too, are also in

I am in pretty much whatever the date. Can work around it at work. Friday would be the worst option, though.

I have actually never been to a Leafs game.

Good man

I'm in for whenever.

I dig it qwk

I'd like to go. It will involve a flight and time off work,

For me it's more you guys pick a date and I will try to make it happen.

Atta boy dudacek

He's also in for whatever, if you get my meaning.

He's Flagg's date, and I hear Flagg will cut you if you touch his goods

I'd really like to try to do this. I'll have to take a couple of vacation days as I always work when every other person on earth is off, and because First Niagara Center is 4 hours and 21 minutes from my house, but I'd definitely like to make it up there for a game with you guys.

Yessss

I'd be interested. The February dates are likely out for me. (So, I guess February it is. :angry:)

You're in luck, cause odds are it won't be!

I will try to do this, but I also will say that it would be easier to pick some random Thursday or Friday in November or something and have a happy hour.

Shhh Eleven, no more words. Just nod your head cause you're coming too Edited by WildCard

I'm liking that last game vs the Leafs. Should be right in the thick of the playoff hunt, and that rivalry will be awesome

I like this idea, too.  I think as long as we're deciding pretty far in advance I should be able to make it work.  And sorry Eleven, but weeknights only work well for you local fans!   :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested but until I have the travel hockey schedule I won't know what my availability will be.

That said.. if a date is picked I can work to create the schedule around that date as well. 

Here's what works for me:

SAT OCT 29, 2016 PANTHERS  1:00 PM

SAT NOV 19, 2016 PENGUINS 7:00 PM 

SAT DEC 3, 2016 BRUINS 1:00 PM 

SAT JAN 7, 2017 JETS 1:00 PM  

SAT FEB 4, 2017 SENATORS 7:00 PM  

SUN FEB 12, 2017 CANUCKS  7:30 PM 

SAT FEB 18, 2017 BLUES 1:00 PM    

SUN FEB 19, 2017 BLACKHAWKS 6:00 PM

SAT MAR 4, 2017 LIGHTNING 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 11, 2017 BLUE JACKETS 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 25, 2017 MAPLE LEAFS 7:00 PM

SUN APR 2, 2017 ISLANDERS  3:00 PM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.