GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

I'm sorry, I wasn't really paying attention to this thread. The Toronto game is a problem if you want to use the tickets I have. I've been offered $3000 for the 16 tickets so unless you want to match that, you will either have to find access to other tickets or choose another game. A regular weekday game or less attractive weekend game and my tickets will cost you about $80 per(I think 6 are around $70 and the other 10 are around $85)

Alright, so I'll start throwing dates around. Here are the Saturday/Sunday games

SAT OCT 29, 2016 PANTHERS  1:00 PM

SAT NOV 19, 2016 PENGUINS 7:00 PM

SAT DEC 3, 2016 BRUINS 1:00 PM

SAT JAN 7, 2017 JETS 1:00 PM

SAT FEB 4, 2017 SENATORS 7:00 PM

SUN FEB 12, 2017 CANUCKS  7:30 PM

SAT FEB 18, 2017 BLUES 1:00 PM    

SUN FEB 19, 2017 BLACKHAWKS 6:00 PM

SAT MAR 4, 2017 LIGHTNING 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 11, 2017 BLUE JACKETS 7:00 PM

SAT MAR 25, 2017 MAPLE LEAFS 7:00 PM

SUN APR 2, 2017 ISLANDERS  3:00 PM

25th of mars sounds pretty legit tbh!

Ill try my best to make it happen if the happening is in mars when im planing to travel to the states.

I'm sorry, I wasn't really paying attention to this thread. The Toronto game is a problem if you want to use the tickets I have. I've been offered $3000 for the 16 tickets so unless you want to match that, you will either have to find access to other tickets or choose another game. A regular weekday game or less attractive weekend game and my tickets will cost you about $80 per(I think 6 are around $70 and the other 10 are around $85)

No worries.

Alright guys, new plan then. Do we go weekday game? Or is everyone alright choosing a less attractive weekend game? Or, we stay with the Leafs game, and get cheaper seats

No worries.

Alright guys, new plan then. Do we go weekday game? Or is everyone alright choosing a less attractive weekend game? Or, we stay with the Leafs game, and get cheaper seats

Or we could pick an away game and watch it at 716 or something.

Or we could pick an away game and watch it at 716 or something.

Honestly I'd rather do the game. I would be down for the bar one night, but I wanna try and get a game in

It would be awesome to watch it live, but i wouldnt mind watching it at a nice sportsbar with everyone either.

Im gna try to hit 2 games live when im "over there" anyways, so if one is at a sportsbar with you guys and one is live im all good, but that is just me ofc.

When are you coming over?

Honestly I'd rather do the game. I would be down for the bar one night, but I wanna try and get a game in

When are you coming over?

Have not yet set date, i am hoping for playoffs, so i wont decide until maybe late january. It all depends on how our team does, if all looks good for playoffs im gonna wait and try my best to get 

a playoff ticket. 

p.s

Im with you on that one, ofcourse going to the game live with everyone would be beautiful, but i guess its really hard to get tickets and as many as possible together 

on one specific game, but i do agree, it would be really awesome.

Edited by MODO Hockey

Have not yet set date, i am hoping for playoffs, so i wont decide until maybe late january. It all depends on how our team does, if all looks good for playoffs im gonna wait and try my best to get 

a playoff ticket. 

p.s

Im with you on that one, ofcourse going to the game live with everyone would be beautiful, but i guess its really hard to get tickets and as many as possible together 

on one specific game, but i do agree, it would be really awesome.

Could always write a nice mail to TP and beg for free VIP tickets for European fans :P

Edited by Huckleberry

vhyfxm.jpg

So it turns out that Toronto game we all agreed on earlier may indeed be available, and for a very reasonable price. Around $100 each.

So, sorry to run through the lineup again, but can we get 16 'Hell Yeahs!' one more time?

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.