GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

As the mentioned upthread I have unused season tickets I can redeem for that game. So far I have MODO on the list for certain. You and Cereal are the only others that have shown interest so far. If you guys are in I'll add you to the list. I have several tickets available(I'll do a count when I'm home later) so if you guys want one just let me know. They just go to waste otherwise.

Ahh I didn't catch that it was for the Amerks game.  Hell yea I am in... why not. 

Ahh I didn't catch that it was for the Amerks game. Hell yea I am in... why not.

Cool. So far it's you, MODO and me. Cereal, you in? Plenty of time for others to join us. I have 10 or so tickets as of now. I'll pm all you guys before long. I'm considering taking that day off from work depending on MODO's travel plans. I even hope to convince Mrs. iT to drive for us. If we get enough folks we could even charter a ride of some sort. I'm looking to get my drink on if at all possible.

Hey iT!  Yes, I am still in.  I hope others will take you up on the offer as well.  Perhaps it will be good enough weather for a bicycle commute, which will make it easier for me to get my drink on, too :ph34r:  Thanks!

Perhaps we can get a separate, pinned thread going for this the week of.

Cool. So far it's you, MODO and me. Cereal, you in? Plenty of time for others to join us. I have 10 or so tickets as of now. I'll pm all you guys before long. I'm considering taking that day off from work depending on MODO's travel plans. I even hope to convince Mrs. iT to drive for us. If we get enough folks we could even charter a ride of some sort. I'm looking to get my drink on if at all possible.

If I can get my schedule worked around, I might be in.

Spending two weekend nights with you all watching hockey would be great but it also will create domestic problems that I don't want to deal with.

Shall I bring a rolling pin and take practice swings at you so you can learn to dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge? 

Shall I bring a rolling pin and take practice swings at you so you can learn to dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge?

Would be better if you brought a buck & a quarter staff. ;)

PS - You missed parry. Figured skipping thrust was intentional as that was when Daffy's bill always gets bent. :p

Would be better if you brought a buck & a quarter staff. ;)

PS - You missed parry. Figured skipping thrust was intentional as that was when Daffy's bill always gets bent. :P

haha I was going for a much less intelligent reference

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.