GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

In for the game and pregame.

Me, Legacy and my oldest daughter.

I'll also have a big SUV. If anyone wants an excursion Saturday before the game, let me know.

MODO, have you seen Niagara Falls? Anything touristy on your mind? Frank Lloyd Wright? Harbor Center?

No agenda - just an offer.

Hey brother! nice to see you again, youve been lurking in the dark?

I'm pretty much down for anything that comes to mind, N'falls for sure! Frank Lloyd Wright, Harbor Center yea why not!

Sorry, just got back from business trip in Atlanta and did not have time to check the boards..

Here's my situation.

I am in on Amerks 3/24 - I can free up my afternoon as needed and I would recommend the Genny Brew House although that will require some transportation to get to the game whereas the DinoBBQ and a few other places would not.

I am in on the Sabres 3/25 - I am bolting my butt out of Fairport just about 3:30.  I am going to try and lock down a hotel room that night (most likely at the rink) so I would drive there and then take the metro back up to the Gate and join everyone as quickly as possible.  I have to confirm that, but I will make every possible effort to be at gabriels' gate by 5pm.

Sorry, just got back from business trip in Atlanta and did not have time to check the boards..

Here's my situation.

I am in on Amerks 3/24 - I can free up my afternoon as needed and I would recommend the Genny Brew House although that will require some transportation to get to the game whereas the DinoBBQ and a few other places would not.

I am in on the Sabres 3/25 - I am bolting my butt out of Fairport just about 3:30. I am going to try and lock down a hotel room that night (most likely at the rink) so I would drive there and then take the metro back up to the Gate and join everyone as quickly as possible. I have to confirm that, but I will make every possible effort to be at gabriels' gate by 5pm.

If you don't book a hotel room now you're going to have a hard time. Leafs fans love to come to town for these games.

Made the reservation for 17 at Gabriel's Gate for 4pm. It's in the backroom, the reservation is under Tom Webster. They can't do separate checks, but pretty sure we have the entire back room to ourselves

Nice work, WC.

It's a good thing we have a few doctors and lawyers coming to this thing

Haha, I have met you, and we're of similar size and build, could be interesting.... Let's team up against WildCard.... Manhunnters!!!

I'll go full rickety cricket on you

Your 3? Did I miss that?

Qwk, Flagg, True, Neo x 3, Eleven, Me, Wyld, Taro, Ubkev, Josie, d4rk, LTS...Who am I missing?

No data who you're missing - TW made the arrangements. But my wife & son are using my normal tix that day, so I was planning on being at the Gate w/ 3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.