Free Agency Frenzy 2016

Brawndo

It was crickets all night in general...

Welp, I'm off to bed. Am I setting my alarm for 11:55 so I can watch all the madness unfold? Yup.

There had best be some madness unfolding...

Fin crickets were loud last night, hittin the hay as well in about an hour. Alarm that why I have kids and a cat. If i can get 4 hours call me happy! Better be some news when I wake up.

Welp, I'm off to bed. Am I setting my alarm for 11:55 so I can watch all the madness unfold? Yup.

Just a little nervous Buffalo doesn't land an experienced, quality top 6 forward. Really want the Sabres to sign Okposo. And of course, still has to prove he is a true top 6 forward, I have high hopes Vesey also signs. 

Fin crickets were loud last night, hittin the hay as well in about an hour. Alarm that why I have kids and a cat. If i can get 4 hours call me happy! Better be some news when I wake up.

Take it you guys are in the medical field? Very cool. And still awesome if you're not. Just curious. 

I think the Sabres are in good shape if they don't land a top FA.  Frankly it's usually overpayment day anyway.  I'd rather the Sabres continue their controlled build than try to go out and swing for the fences.

There has to be some limit to how many contracts the Sabres can go out and get right now as well unless they also move someone right?

Dreger: No locks, but early expectations: Lucic goes to Oilers. Nielsen goes to Red Wings. Ladd goes to Isles and Eriksson goes to Canucks. #hunch

McKenzie seconded these and added Brouwer to Calgary as a guess.

Uh oh...

McKenzie: "We've heard a lot of rumors about how hard Buffalo's going to go after Kyle Okpooso. Crazy money, supposedly." We'll see. #Sabres

Edited by Hoss

Just a little nervous Buffalo doesn't land an experienced, quality top 6 forward. Really want the Sabres to sign Okposo. And of course, still has to prove he is a true top 6 forward, I have high hopes Vesey also signs. 

Take it you guys are in the medical field? Very cool. And still awesome if you're not. Just curious.

Cant speak for 79 but yes and goodnite..

Getting the feeling that we're about to do something really stupid.

First time for everything....

In my opinion Murray hasn't done anything at the stupid level yet. Like to think he'll continue to play it smart. 

I think so. I want Okposo, but not into his mid 30s. I'd do 7.5 for 5. 

This would be good all the way around.  I would do this.  Okposo's issue with Isles was term. But if the aggregate value is the same and somewhat guaranteed he should do it and maybe finish his career in Minnesota.