Free Agency Frenzy 2016

Brawndo

With teams having the ability to speak to pending UFAs, it's time to kick this off.

Kyle Okposo has multiple suitors, Detroit is on the list, Buffalo is not

EDIT: Buffalo later added as a suitor

From Arthur Staple

Sounds like no shortage of suitors for Kyle Okposo now that UFA contact window has opened. WPG, STL, LAK, MIN, DET among them, source says.

Edited by BRAWNDO

Alex Radulov could not find an NHL team and signed a deal back in the KHL. Kinda bummed about that one. Wanted to see him back here.

Sealed his fate with the games he played. The league could have used his talent. Hopefully the next Radulov sees that there is a price to be paid for it and doesnt spend half his career trying to play one league off against another.

Edited by We've

Alex Radulov could not find an NHL team and signed a deal back in the KHL. Kinda bummed about that one. Wanted to see him back here.

Why? I think he's a piece of .

Sealed his fate with the games he played. The league could have used his talent. Hopefully the next Radulov sees that there is a price to be paid for it and doesnt spend half his career trying to play one league off against another.

Answered better than I.

In Pittsburgh Schultz looked okay. In Edmonton he was Strachan-Messy Balls level bad, the only player I've ever seen clearly worse in his position was that time John Scott had to play defense for us. 

I think our team construct is a lot closer to Edmonton's than Pittsburgh's at the moment, so no thanks.

In Pittsburgh Schultz looked okay. In Edmonton he was Strachan-Messy Balls level bad, the only player I've ever seen clearly worse in his position was that time John Scott had to play defense for us. 

I think our team construct is a lot closer to Edmonton's than Pittsburgh's at the moment, so no thanks.

Agreed, I'll pass on Schultz.   Overrated going to EDM, where he was absolutely brutal.    

The Bruins decide not to qualify Brett Connolly, former 4th overall pick. They traded two seconds for him a year and a half ago.

Also non-tender Landon Ferraro.

Nice, let that tire fire keep burning in Boston.

Devils non-tender Beau Bennett (acquired two days ago with a third) and Smith-Pelley. GM said they expect deals with them to be done before July 1st, though.

Joe Colborne, Josh Jooris, Joni Ortio and Kevin Poulin among the #flames not given a qualifying offer.

Michael Bournival non-tendered by the Habs.

Edited by Hoss