Evander Kane suspended for missing practice

Hoss

You would think being thrown off a team and investigated for sexual assault within the past year would be a good enough wake up call. What a dummy. Murray should get out of this mistake ASAP and trade him this deadline. More than enough proof by now that it's not going to get any better.

Who let Jerry Sullivan post?  I can't wait for the TBN article. 

You would think being thrown off a team and investigated for sexual assault within the past year would be a good enough wake up call. What a dummy. Murray should get out of this mistake ASAP and trade him this deadline. More than enough proof by now that it's not going to get any better.

Thrown off a team? Investigated for sexual assault? I hope you never get jury duty.

Can you elaborate? I don't understand your point. Kane was thrown off the team. Kane is currently being investigated for sexual assault.

He was traded near the deadline. That's not being thrown off a team, Mike Richards was thrown off a team. There were never any charges against him in the assault "case", so he wasn't being investigated.

But I suspect you're trolling, so I'm not sure this is going to clear things up.

He was traded near the deadline. That's not being thrown off a team, Mike Richards was thrown off a team. There were never any charges against him in the assault "case", so he wasn't being investigated.

But I suspect you're trolling, so I'm not sure this is going to clear things up.

Kane is not under investigation for sexual assault? That is news to me. Do you have a link about the police calling off the investigation because i missed it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.