Evander Kane suspended for missing practice

Hoss

Yes, I did speculate as to whether he would continue the series, or, more accurately, whether his advisors would convince him to do so. I did not speculate that he would continue the series, which is what the bet is based on. The difference is yuuuuuuuge.

Yes, I did speculate as to whether he would continue the series, or, more accurately, whether his advisors would convince him to do so. I did not speculate that he would continue the series, which is what the bet is based on. The difference is yuuuuuuuge.

The Sabres have a decision to make about pursuing Stamkos. There I am speculating as to whether they will make him an offer. I am not speculating that they will make an offer.

:blink:

To "speculate" means to form an opinion/theory lacking firm evidence. Setting the bushels of low-hanging fruit aside...

Your words make zero practical sense. No one needs to "speculate whether" they will or will not sign Stamkos or continue the Toronto series. I know FOR A FACT that they "will or will not sign Stamkos"... "will or will not continue the Toronto series". There is no speculation that either one of the two scenarios will occur regarding either event.

Now, perhaps you meant to say "I wonder if..."?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.