Justin Bailey texted/called/recalled/homing pigeoned/DMd by the Sabres

Hoss

Someday when 56, 54, 50, 95 has become a perennial All-Star (not via fan vote) we can all recall when he was recalled and call it one of the most exciting times to text or DM your friends about the situation.

Until then, I'm going to raise pigeons.

Edited by LTS

He only had 13 at the draft because it was his draft year.

I know I've seen an autographed picture of him wearing 13, and I think it's an action shot.  I know where the picture is, too.  But it probably will be a week or so before I am in the that building again.

I know I've seen an autographed picture of him wearing 13, and I think it's an action shot.  I know where the picture is, too.  But it probably will be a week or so before I am in the that building again.

How dare thee challenge the sweater-number obsessed Hoss.

https://www.google.com/search?q=justin+bailey&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2g4rjwfDKAhUEHD4KHVmvB9UQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=1099#tbm=isch&q=justin+bailey+sabres

Never wore 13 in action.

Maybe this is what you're thinking of?

baileysabres8x10auto.jpg

How dare thee challenge the sweater-number obsessed Hoss.

https://www.google.com/search?q=justin+bailey&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj2g4rjwfDKAhUEHD4KHVmvB9UQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=1099#tbm=isch&q=justin+bailey+sabres

Never wore 13 in action.

Maybe this is what you're thinking of?

baileysabres8x10auto.jpg

I don't think so.  I'll have to wait until next week or the week after.

How would you go about throwing a brick through yourself?

This caused an existential crisis.  Am I the brick or is the brick me?  How can I ever love if I don't yet know myself?  How can I afflict whatever I am on another stranger?

So I snuck in and left a note on her bathroom mirror.  I'm still a little light headed from it, though.

Or from her greatest fear.

Insight.

grateful

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.