Justin Bailey texted/called/recalled/homing pigeoned/DMd by the Sabres

Hoss

Maybe we'll see him on a line with Foligno and Catenacci. 

82-43-56. mmmmmm.

Or if the line really needs a center, maybe they'll call up Schaller so we can have this eye candy:

82-59-56

If THAT is eye candy to you, just don't know what to say. That's one SERIOUSLY broad broad. :p

This comes up often enough that you've developed a consistent position?

Yes.

I see. Immediate gratification.

:rolleyes: Yes, because once they have their jersey number they have absolutely nothing to work for in the league. I'm mostly annoyed at the inconsistency. Eichel, Grigorenko, Biron, McCabe and several others were able to select their numbers right away. Even Andrew Peters. In fact, Eichel had to basically beg the team not to break the "tradition" for him.

Edited by Hoss

Yes.

:rolleyes: Yes, because once they have their jersey number they have absolutely nothing to work for in the league. I'm mostly annoyed at the inconsistency. Eichel, Grigorenko, Biron, McCabe and several others were able to select their numbers right away. Even Andrew Peters. In fact, Eichel had to basically beg the team not to break the "tradition" for him.

What's more annoying is that the young guys who have immediate success don't want to jinx things so they stay with 82, 57, 63, 47, etc. Keep the damn numbers under 40 you .

What's more annoying is that the young guys who have immediate success don't want to jinx things so they stay with 82, 57, 63, 47, etc. Keep the damn numbers under 40 you ######.

I know Myers and Ennis has both mentioned that they kept it because it felt weird to change. Bogosian chose 47 on his own. Foligno filed to change his number to 17 just before the lockout but never ended up getting to make the full switch, for some reason (my guess is the change got lost in the lockout stuff).

I would probably throw yourself through her front window, it's much more dramatic and the ladies dig that kind of stuff.

Or maybe she isn't answering because she's waiting for brick to call. Qwk, throw brick through one, and yourself through another, and you'll have your answer. She'll run to her true love

Edited by WildCard

Or maybe she isn't answering because she's waiting for brick to call. Qwk, throw brick through one, and yourself through another, and you'll have your answer

I worry that she'll take the brick the wrong way. I think if he went through the window first and then waved the brick in her face while saying how relieved he is she can finally call him, she would understand the message and probably even recall him.

I worry that she'll take the brick the wrong way. I think if he went through the window first and then waved the brick in her face while saying how relieved he is she can finally call him, she would understand the message and probably even recall him.

If he waves too  viciously and bricks her in the face, it's game over though. She'll fall for brick

This Valentine's Day, it's...'Qwk vs. Brick'! Who will smash through the windows of opportunity to claim a girl's heart first? Is it qwk? The witty, musical man with charms to dazzle any lady. Or brick, that solid foundation who's coarse edges only hide his soft interior. Coming soon to a theater near you 

Edited by WildCard

How would you go about throwing a brick through yourself?

First he would have Dr. Andrews give him a bionic arm that was super strong and could throw super fast. Then he would hire some physicist to tell him where to aim the brick on a vertically placed trampoline. After that it's just trial and error, but I'm not sure the girl will want the brick if it's covered in blood.

Edited by IrwinNelson

Marty Biron this morning talked about Justin Bailey, and he used the phrase 'called up' 4 times. Didn't use the word 'recall' at all. So who are you going to believe, Marty or the internet?

I thought we established that Bailey himself probably wasn't called directly. He was probably told up and personally I think the title should reflect that, especially considering all of our title controversy. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.