Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I'm ###### thrilled about him being gone. I think he's been the beneficiary of playing along side some great players. He's good enough to be where he needs to be to reap the rewards of more talented teammates. Curretly, Jerry Hughs is a far better DE.

This is demonstrably false.  We're going to hang our hats on Jerry Hughes, the personal foul machine?  The same Jerry Hughes who also had 5 sacks last year, same as Mario, in the same awesome scheme that the Bills are doubling down on for next year?  The same Jerry Hughes who rushes 15 yards straight past the QB and takes himself out of the play 90% of the time? Not only that, but now Rob Ryan is the assistant head coach/defense?  I wish I still had any desire to post/visit here because the avatar bet I made with Blue is the easiest win of a bet I'll ever have.

And don't even mention Dareus and his play this year in Rex's scheme and conveniently after he "got paid".

Williams thrived in Buffalo for 3/4 of the defensive coordinators he had in Buffalo, including the legendary 'stache.  He also thrived for 2/3 of the head coaches he had in Buffalo, the legendary field generals Gailey and Marone.  I'd say the problem is the 1/4 and the 1/3 in each case.  Just playing the obvious odds on this one...

This is demonstrably false. We're going to hang our hats on Jerry Hughes, the personal foul machine? The same Jerry Hughes who also had 5 sacks last year, same as Mario, in the same awesome scheme that the Bills are doubling down on for next year? The same Jerry Hughes who rushes 15 yards straight past the QB and takes himself out of the play 90% of the time? Not only that, but now Rob Ryan is the assistant head coach/defense? I wish I still had any desire to post/visit here because the avatar bet I made with Blue is the easiest win of a bet I'll ever have.

And don't even mention Dareus and his play this year in Rex's scheme and conveniently after he "got paid".

Williams thrived in Buffalo for 3/4 of the defensive coordinators he had in Buffalo, including the legendary 'stache. He also thrived for 2/3 of the head coaches he had in Buffalo, the legendary field generals Gailey and Marone. I'd say the problem is the 1/4 and the 1/3 in each case. Just playing the obvious odds on this one...

Sorry for every time Hughs "ran 15 yards past the QB" Mario just stood up at the hike of the football. Edited by inkman

I just don't see how such a cap strapped team is so mediocre, doesn't have their QB (maybe) and still needs big pieces to make it work.

I'm not the least bit sold on the scheme or coaching staff, and I don't think the bills have any clear direction at all.

The Sabres could very well crash and burn, but at least it appears they have a plan in action...... The bills, it's like a figure 8 demolition derby.

I just don't see how such a cap strapped team is so mediocre, doesn't have their QB (maybe) and still needs big pieces to make it work.

I'm not the least bit sold on the scheme or coaching staff, and I don't think the bills have any clear direction at all.

The Sabres could very well crash and burn, but at least it appears they have a plan in action...... The bills, it's like a figure 8 demolition derby.

The House of Russ.... when your hiring decisions are based on short term goals (putting as many rear ends as possible in seats THIS Sunday with flashy hires) instead of a long term goal (building a championship team) this is the kind of crap you get, year in and year out.    

Roddy can be an idiot on Twitter but I've always liked him as a player. Very underrated for this era. Probably not a fit here, though. Just saying this in a general sense.

Atlanta Falcons

@AtlantaFalcons

The Falcons have released longtime wide receiver Roddy White. READ: atlfal.co.nz/24C69nf pic.twitter.com/FPKH7WQLzZ

Too lazy to look up the stats but I feel like he's really fallen off the cliff production wise.

Too lazy to look up the stats but I feel like he's really fallen off the cliff production wise.

Basically. Just 506 yards this season. Had 921 yards and 7 TDs in 14 games a year ago, though. Over 800 catches and 10,000 yards in his career with 63 touchdowns. Easily the best receiver the Falcons have ever had before Julio (probably not saying a ton since Mathis and Rison are the only other relevant ones).

I hope he gets one more shot if he wants one, but it seems like receivers just get released and then fade away these days. Especially ones with public attitude.

Basically. Just 506 yards this season. Had 921 yards and 7 TDs in 14 games a year ago, though. Over 800 catches and 10,000 yards in his career with 63 touchdowns. Easily the best receiver the Falcons have ever had before Julio (probably not saying a ton since Mathis and Rison are the only other relevant ones).

I hope he gets one more shot if he wants one, but it seems like receivers just get released and then fade away these days. Especially ones with public attitude.

Bills will pick him up :D

https://twitter.com/JonathanRinaldo/status/705199055438131200/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Ccley_EUUAQWIp3.jpg

heheheh balls :p

I once had a drink or three with a slightly bombed Ted Cottrell after the Bills broke training camp the year Ted Washington joined the team. Man was he gushing over TW and what he would mean to the D, and he did so with some of that classic football coach speak profanity laced language. He was right.

Bills fans are the dumbest people on the planet.

Equaled only by ownership and management of the team, past, present and foreseeable future?   lol   As if one Ryan wasn't enough,  they doubled down on stupid by hiring Rob Ryan.  

Edited by Jsixspd

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.