Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Surprised Schwartz didn't reach out to Mario, too. Guess Philly didn't bite on the, "First team to offer me $10m a year, wins," bait. It's not like Philly has been shy about throwing outrageous money at free agents in the past, either. 

GO BILLS!!!

Tyrod is going to be expensive.

All about supply and demand. So yep, if he can stay healthy and play at the level he has already shown he can it will cost the Bills a pretty penny. Guaranteed money is something the Bills could've used next year as a bargaining chip, but w/ the Texans guaranteeing 37 mill it drives the costs up. Buffalo will still have to go this route. It's just won't be as effective. Just can't imagine what it may have to be if Taylor goes off this season. Picture it this way. IF he and the rest of key players on offense stay off the IR list, his numbers are going to be through the roof. That is a something to be very excited about. But wow what Pegula is going to have to pay is just crazy. 

I have a hard time caring about this at all.  I don't care if he goes to the hall of fame. 

Well, it's not as though whatever he does in NE is replicable here. Or anywhere else, for that matter. If he succeeds in NE, and it says here (me) he probably will, it will be because he's playing with arguably the GOAT who can still throw pinpoint darts.

Manziel let go, Kaep wants to play for the Browns, and the Broncos get Mark Sanchez

I'm not saying Tyrod is a star or anything, but I'm glad I'm not in any of those situations at the position.

Part of me wonders if the NFL is going to have a market correction in the near future. It's one thing to give Rodgers or Brady $20 million, but when you start committing that kind of money to Osweiler and Bradford...at what point do teams take a real hard look and start saying "thanks but no thanks, we're not paying that for a player just a little above replacement level on the fear that his replacement would be below replacement level."

Hell, maybe it's already starting: Broncos not matching the Texans on Osweiler and the Jets potentially letting Fitz walk rather than paying him.

Manziel let go, Kaep wants to play for the Browns, and the Broncos get Mark Sanchez

I'm not saying Tyrod is a star or anything, but I'm glad I'm not in any of those situations at the position.

Holy Moley - quite so.

Part of me wonders if the NFL is going to have a market correction in the near future. It's one thing to give Rodgers or Brady $20 million, but when you start committing that kind of money to Osweiler and Bradford...at what point do teams take a real hard look and start saying "thanks but no thanks, we're not paying that for a player just a little above replacement level on the fear that his replacement would be below replacement level."

Hell, maybe it's already starting: Broncos not matching the Texans on Osweiler and the Jets potentially letting Fitz walk rather than paying him.

White on GR was beating that drum this week. Not an unfair point. It will be interesting to see how this trends. There's something attractive about poking wholes in the inexorable "it's a QB driven league, you gotta get your elite QB, and QBs will always get paid . . . ."

Karl Dunbar, our D-Line coach, has been fired

On, and from YoloinOhio over at TBD

@mikesilver
1) What I just reported on @nflnetwork re Broncos: Colin Kaepernick is their chief target. I believe they will go after him via trade...
2) The 49ers likely want a second-round pick; Broncos may be willing to part with a third. The dance continues.
3) I'm told Kaepernick is likely willing to restructure contract to Broncos' liking... Though, to be fair, it is somewhat team-friendly

.@mattbarrows and @MikeGarafolo reporting #Browns are in the mix to land QB Colin Kaepernick (along with #Jets and #Broncos) 

Looks like Fitzy may have priced himself out of a chance at a Super Bowl

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.