Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

These were two smart moves by the team. The Mario signing is still one of the best the team has ever made despite this necessary moves.

I would rate Bryce Paup and Ted Washington above him as far as impact in team but I believe you are right, one of the best and I would want them to do it again

I would rate Bryce Paup and Ted Washington above him as far as impact in team but I believe you are right, one of the best and I would want them to do it again

Agree on Bryce Paup (the first Bills player I met and first jersey I owned - hand me down).

When the camp was at Fredonia I got detached from my family when the players were doing autographs and Paup picked me up and yelled "anybody missing a kid?" I hardly remember it but my brother remembers it vividly because I was his responsibility and mother wasn't the slightest bit amused.

Washington was a hungry dude. I'm close between him and Mario (on the field it's Washington but the timing and cost of the Mario signing meant a ton I think).

Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia

Restructuring Clay and releasing Mario/Urbik clears up approx. $22.175 mill. But, $13.7M goes to Cordy, and they need about $9M for rookies.

So. What now?

Restructure or release McKelvin and DO NOT pursue Cromartie (Gilmore, Darby and Robey are a very good top three). Lock up Glenn, Incognito and Gilmore.

Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia

Restructuring Clay and releasing Mario/Urbik clears up approx. $22.175 mill. But, $13.7M goes to Cordy, and they need about $9M for rookies.

So. What now?

They still have McKelvin and Graham to restructure. If they could get Gillmore to sign that would free up a bunch. A rookie or two will replace a veteran so those veterans can be cut.

Should I feel bad that we've released one of the best DEs to ever play for the team and we were ultimately using the "wrong scheme" last year or feel good that we're on a forward path and we've just cleared a ton of cap space?

I don't presume to tell anyone what they should feel. I just know that I don't feel that we're on a forward path at all, and until the Bills kick off in a playoff game then I will never believe that they will be on a forward path. I in hate this team! I won a jersey bet with a dolphin fan friend last year, loser buys a jersey for the winner. He asked me who I wanted on my jersey, I still can't give him an answer! Ugh!

Should I feel bad that we've released one of the best DEs to ever play for the team and we were ultimately using the "wrong scheme" last year or feel good that we're on a forward path and we've just cleared a ton of cap space?

I'm thrilled about him being gone. I think he's been the beneficiary of playing along side some great players. He's good enough to be where he needs to be to reap the rewards of more talented teammates. Curretly, Jerry Hughs is a far better DE.

I don't presume to tell anyone what they should feel. I just know that I don't feel that we're on a forward path at all, and until the Bills kick off in a playoff game then I will never believe that they will be on a forward path. I ######in hate this team! I won a jersey bet with a dolphin fan friend last year, loser buys a jersey for the winner. He asked me who I wanted on my jersey, I still can't give him an answer! Ugh!

Incognito duh.

I don't presume to tell anyone what they should feel. I just know that I don't feel that we're on a forward path at all, and until the Bills kick off in a playoff game then I will never believe that they will be on a forward path. I ######in hate this team! I won a jersey bet with a dolphin fan friend last year, loser buys a jersey for the winner. He asked me who I wanted on my jersey, I still can't give him an answer! Ugh!

During the super bowl years a friend of mine always wore a Mike Kadish jersey. We made fun of him then, but now it would be cool. Go with Kadish, or maybe Lou Piccone.

Edited by Claude_Verret

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.