Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Mario Williams was, and this is now exaggeration, the worst rated edge rusher in all of the NFL last year. 101 out of 101.

How about 2 years ago?

In other words, the Bills went from having Williams-Williams-Dareus-Hughes performing at a high level 2 years ago to an average line, and Dolphins went from to Williams-Suh-Mitchell-Wake.  Inexcusable.

How about 2 years ago?

In other words, the Bills went from having Williams-Williams-Dareus-Hughes performing at a high level 2 years ago to an average line, and Dolphins went from ###### to Williams-Suh-Mitchell-Wake.  Inexcusable.

they'll replace him in the draft, 1st round pick.

How about 2 years ago?

In other words, the Bills went from having Williams-Williams-Dareus-Hughes performing at a high level 2 years ago to an average line, and Dolphins went from ###### to Williams-Suh-Mitchell-Wake. Inexcusable.

It's frustrating, sure, but when everybody and their mom is talking about how selfish Mario was and how he gave up early and often during games he had to go. If he had a good season he probably still would've been cut... It's the way his contract was set up.

I'm still pissed at the coaching. It was atrocious. But Mario sucked and played like he didn't want to be here in a year his contract was set up for an automatic release. Bye.

How'd you do that? It said 'extension not permitted' for me

Magic.

Seriously, though. Clicked your link. Right clicked the Twit-pic. Chose the option to open it in a new tab. Copied that URL (which ends in .jpg). Pasted that URL into the photo post option here.

Magic.

Seriously, though. Clicked your link. Right clicked the Twit-pic. Chose the option to open it in a new tab. Copied that URL (which ends in .jpg). Pasted that URL into the photo post option here.

Ah gotcha, that's a neat trick. Thanks

Brock Osweiler gets $37 million guaranteed from the Texans. Oh my. I really hope Tyrod either takes a step forward or falls off a cliff next season, because I don't want to be in the position of giving him huge guarantees for an equivalent performance to this season.

Well that's just hilarious  :lol:  :lol:

Brock Osweiler gets $37 million guaranteed from the Texans. Oh my. I really hope Tyrod either takes a step forward or falls off a cliff next season, because I don't want to be in the position of giving him huge guarantees for an equivalent performance to this season.

Don't worry, he won't play more than 10 games

Don't worry, he won't play more than 10 games

Behold, the power of positive thinking! :P

Stats stolen from Bill Barnwell's free agency grades on ESPN: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14932572/grading-big-free-agent-deals-nfl

CMP%    YDS    Y/ATT     TD    INT

62.2      1821      7.3         9        5

60.3       1847     7.0         12      5

One of these players was just given $37 million guaranteed to replace the other. Which is which?

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.