Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

They'll be releasing Mario Williams, Leodis and perhaps a few others to open cap space. Signing Glenn will use that space. If they don't sign Glenn, that space will remain open.

Corey Graham makes basically the same as McKelvin, I would rather see Graham go before McKelvin.  Leodis gets a bad rap mainly because of his untimely fumbles. The secondary is really short on good depth, I think letting McKelvin go would be a mistake.

So soon ?

Every one should skim the write ups they are hilarious.

The Bills win in Mexico City and the game is played in Virgin Galactic Stadium.

I tell you the write ups are a hoot.

Another game is player at ... Medical Marijuana Field at Mile High, Denver ... that's gold, I tell ya, gold Jerry ...  :w00t:

First two rounds mock-drafted by SI, Bills take DT Jarran Reed (19, Alabama) and OT Spencer Drago (49, Baylor)

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/10/2016-nfl-mock-draft-laremy-tunsil-paxton-lynch-jalen-ramsey

Consider this a strong depth addition to Buffalo’s 2015 D-line as well as a plan for the future—starting DT Kyle Williams will be 33 in June, and 82% of his $8.3 million cap hit can come off the books after the 2016 season. Reed (6' 3", 311 pounds) is a load up front.

Rotoworld has us taking DL Vernon Butler (19, Louisiana Tech).

I see so much Mo Wilkerson in Butler’s game, so why not place the LaTech product with Wilkerson’s former coach in Rex Ryan, especially with the Bills needing talent along the front four. Butler can play either interior spot and even a 5 technique role in odd man fronts. He displays intent with his hands and is slippery when working around blockers. I love Butler’s game.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/60325/344/nfl-mock-draft-version-30?pg=2

Any thoughts? I literally know nothing of these guys. I am not a NCAAF guy

Edited by WildCard

Do you really know your sports hero?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

On the morning after Super Bowl 50, I posted a picture on my Facebook page of Cam Newton smiling and embracing Peyton Manning after the game and simply asked why that warm photo wasn't being talked about instead of Cam being frustrated at the post-game press conference. It has since been shared more than 234,000 times and seen by more than 20 million people. It now has nearly 6,000 comments, but on that morning, just one leaped out at me, which mentioned something to the effect of "Peyton sexually assaulted a girl in college."

The story behind that is, Peyton was in the locker with an assistant, female, and sat on her face with his bare ass. Not great, and certainly inexcusable, but he didn't rape anybody like some may think when they hear "sexually assaulted" 

It's in the article.  The actual sexual assault isn't the worst of it.  The worst of it is him and Dad destroying that assistant's career afterward.

The story behind that is, Peyton was in the locker with an assistant, female, and sat on her face with his bare ass. Not great, and certainly inexcusable, but he didn't rape anybody like some may think when they hear "sexually assaulted"

This is a little loose with the details. More important than his bare as was the fact that his genetals were planted directly on her face and on top of her head.

This was the second incident between the two that the female reported. The first has been pretty tightly wrapped and not many details are known. There was a settlement between them and an agreement to never speak about either incident to others.

Manning broke the agreement in 2000 when he wrote in an autobiography that the trainer had a "vulgar mouth" and said his actions were crude but harmless. Because of this publication the woman was demoted.

I'm sure Peyton Manning has grown a lot as a man since then. I do think what he did in the known incident was wrong and the actions that followed by him and his family were nothing short of vile, though.

Edited by Hoss

This is a little loose with the details. More important than his bare as was the fact that his genetals were planted directly on her face and on top of her head.

This was the second incident between the two that the female reported. The first has been pretty tightly wrapped and not many details are known. There was a settlement between them and an agreement to never speak about either incident to others.

Manning broke the agreement in 2000 when he wrote in an autobiography that the trainer had a "vulgar mouth" and said his actions were crude but harmless. Because of this publication the woman was demoted.

I'm sure Peyton Manning has grown a lot as a man since then. I do think what he did in the known incident was wrong and the actions that followed by him and his family were nothing short of vile, though.

What I found most interesting, is that all this pretty much flew under the radar all these years.  Only now, at the end, are we hearing about how this squeaky clean mega-endorsement character was really a dirt bag.  Yes, he may have grown as a man since then, but prior to that growth we were all sold that this guy was the guy you'd introduce to your daughter.

And Cam Newton's character was put in question because he was pouting post-game......

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.