Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I don't get what your personal attack is all about, other than your feeling superior to another person. Heavens to Betsy, there's some dirt under one nail. Eleven fans himself and might have to lie down on the davenport for a minute. Those savages! Public figures are certainly fair game. This is JAG whose photo for some reason has found its way here. I don't think he deserves any snark like that. Discussing the wisdom of that tattoo should be enough. This smacks of The People of Walmart. Let's be less mean as a culture.

Let's just wash our hands.

Discussing the wisdom of the tattoo is just as mean.

Edited by Eleven

Jahri Evans former Saints Guard visiting the Bills today.

Makes me think they're not confident they can re-sign Incognito.

How much is guaranteed on the Osweiller deal?

It seems like a lot of money, but that's fairly (low?) average for a starting QB.

I thought I had read it was a sizable majority of it, but now I can't find where I read that, so it could just be a figment of my imagination. It'll be interesting to see if teams get into a bidding war over him.

Truer words have never been spoken. If we go into next season with the Henderson/Kouandjio/Mills triumvirate in tact I'm going to lose my mind.

I don't think there's a worse positional group in the league than our right tackle depth.

How about our LBs? This team is going nowhere fast if that defense isn't brought up to top 10 across the board.

Line backing group isn't great but it's not near the worst group in the league. Bradham probably walks in the next few days leaving us with Preston Brown and Manny Lawson. Watch out for Demario Davis from the Jets, he could be a good addition to the group.

How about our LBs? This team is going nowhere fast if that defense isn't brought up to top 10 across the board.

LB may be the most overrated position in the NFL today. Last year the Bills played either nickle or dime 60% of the time. As Hoss said, their backers aren't that bad although they could always upgrade.

LB may be the most overrated position in the NFL today. Last year the Bills played either nickle or dime 60% of the time. As Hoss said, their backers aren't that bad although they could always upgrade.

If you are playing a 4-3 the position is diminished. Need a run stuffer and a coverage guy but the need for 3+ studs at LB is no longer. Brown can stuff the run so get a coverage guy and your good.

Rumor is RI wants top dollar over four years. At 33, I don't know how realistic that is. If he has a chance of that on the open market well, more power to him. Even if we didn't have a tight cap presently, I couldn't see us doing that.

GO BILLS!!!

Rumor is RI wants top dollar over four years. At 33, I don't know how realistic that is. If he has a chance of that on the open market well, more power to him. Even if we didn't have a tight cap presently, I couldn't see us doing that.

GO BILLS!!!

Who are you talking to or about!?!?

GO BILLS!!!

No way in the world would I do that.

Erin Andrews awarded $55 million in her lawsuit against Marriott.

Evidently, "You made even more money because we were complicit in some creep videotaping you in your hotel room" wasn't as effective of an argument as Marriott's legal team anticipated. Go figure.

I can't feel badly about this.  So much that's not right had to happen for this guy to be able to do what he did.

I can't feel badly about this.  So much that's not right had to happen for this guy to be able to do what he did.

1.  Hotel told him what room.  Big mistake.

2.  Hotel worker was bribed to reverse the peephole.  Big mistake not paying your workers enough.

3.  She is MUCH more conservative about her body than many people, and that's ok too.  It's hers, and if she's really protective about it, that's ok for her.

4.  Appeal.  Going to happen.  It'll settle for 5-10M.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.