Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

I'm not crying any tears over Mario's departure and I didn't care for the complaining last season, but some of those GIFs could easily be cherry-picked and misconstrued. With the way that scheme works, who knows whether he had other responsibilities, etc.

I'm not crying any tears over Mario's departure and I didn't care for the complaining last season, but some of those GIFs could easily be cherry-picked and misconstrued. With the way that scheme works, who knows whether he had other responsibilities, etc.

This is a fair point. Usually. Regardless of any particular assignment on a given play, how a player gets off the ball at the snap is very telling. For whatever reason, MW seldom showed explosion off the ball. Most telling for me was how he used his hands and arms on plays. He has always been one of the best at creating leverage with his hands and arms but he was content to play pattycake for long stretches last season.

He just plain didn't give a crap, it was glaring on film, and it won't be so easily overlooked by prospective employers. He has to be careful how he answers that question. Not liking the scheme simply won't suffice.

GO BILLS!!!

Nice to hear that Glenn signed. Ideally, they can get him extended. Good LTs are hard to come by.

This is a fair point. Usually. Regardless of any particular assignment on a given play, how a player gets off the ball at the snap is very telling. For whatever reason, MW seldom showed explosion off the ball. Most telling for me was how he used his hands and arms on plays. He has always been one of the best at creating leverage with his hands and arms but he was content to play pattycake for long stretches last season.

He just plain didn't give a crap, it was glaring on film, and it won't be so easily overlooked by prospective employers. He has to be careful how he answers that question. Not liking the scheme simply won't suffice.

Also fair. My sense, for sure, was that Mario had checked out on the team. It will be interesting to see where he lands.

Atlanta asked OSU cb draftee if he was gay in an interview for no apparent reason. FTR, Eli Apple is straight, and was very confused by the question

Oh and some other prospect's nuts fell out of his shorts on live tv at the combine, and they replayed it in slow motion as he falls at the end of his 40 yard dash to hide them and tuck them back in. How does that even happen? They came out the top tool; he ran so hard even his nuts tried to bail. Scouts are calling him the whole package 

Chris Jones, DL from Mis. St. It's a shame, you would think he went to Balls So Hard University

I can't tell which is more absurd

Edited by WildCard

I read they even asked some prospects if they wanted to have sex with their mother.    Who comes up with these questions ?

It's all just so stupid.  Good on Apple for calling out the Falcons; bad on the Falcons for not naming names.

Edited by Eleven

So he had time to take that photo but not to wash his hands?

I don't get what your personal attack is all about, other than your feeling superior to another person. Heavens to Betsy, there's some dirt under one nail. Eleven fans himself and might have to lie down on the davenport for a minute. Those savages! Public figures are certainly fair game. This is JAG whose photo for some reason has found its way here. I don't think he deserves any snark like that. Discussing the wisdom of that tattoo should be enough. This smacks of The People of Walmart. Let's be less mean as a culture.

WTF took him so long

I think he decided recently, based on the fact that the Broncos offered Osweiler a 3 year deal for $45m. Or maybe that offer reinforced to him that the Broncos were unwilling to go with him any further

Edited by WildCard

There was no chance the Broncos were retaining Peyton from the start and he knew that. I think he was legitimately considering entering free agency and trying to latch on somewhere else, but he made the right move.

He'll probably join a front office somewhere. I know Tennessee has been mentioned.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.