Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Yards per pass, a great Bills follow on Twitter is sharing some of the All 22 from yesterday. On the first offensive play for the Bills both Watkins and Woods (probably for a TD) were wide open on the left side, Tyrod did not even glance in that direction

I said the All 22 would confirm my suspicion that TT didn't see the defense yesterday and those clips prove it. The first play of our second offensive series was just as bad. It was beyond negligent. He may get laughed out of the meeting room. I have lost a ton of faith in Taylor's ability to read a defense. As bad as any display of QBing I've seen in years, including EJ's second qtr against Jacksonville last season.

Edited by K-9

I said the All 22 would confirm my suspicion that TT didn't see the defense yesterday and those clips prove it. The first play of our second offensive series was just as bad. It was beyond negligent. He may get laughed out of the meeting room. I have lost a ton of faith in Taylor's ability to read a defense. As bad as any display of QBing I've seen in years, including EJ's second qtr against Jacksonville last season.

You did. Youza.

Was this the first play?

HopefulAcidicIlsamochadegu.gif

Was this the first play?

HopefulAcidicIlsamochadegu.gif

Yep. First play of the second series was just as egregious. Shame on Greg Roman for designing pass plays with multiple open receivers. I heard from some people in the press box that Sammy was open all day, too. Onus is on TT to shake this off, get his head out of his ass, and play like the $90m QB he is. I can't put it on Roman.

While I'm on the subject of Roman, I heard he was pissed at Gronk for his atrocious blocking. I could have sworn I saw Gronk lead blocks into the wrong hole a few times. Ouch! That is so the glaring on film, too.

Edited by K-9

First all the griping at the NHL draft, now Uber calls out Buffalo as the only NFL city to not offer its service.  

"Dear Terrence Pegula,

We saw that Jerry Hughes and Zach Brown were recently saved by an Uber in Baltimore after they missed the team bus going to M&T Bank Stadium. We're glad they were able to rely on Uber when they needed a ride. But, If it had been a home game, Hughes and Brown would have been left stranded because Buffalo is the only NFL city in America that doesn't have access to Uber. 

New York State is the final frontier for ridesharing. Uber can help Bills players and fans get to and from games in every city they play in—except when they're playing at home. 

Albany failed to pass a bill allowing ridesharing services to operate this year so it's too late for Uber to be there for the Bills home games during the 2016 season. However, we don't want Buffalo to get left behind the rest of the country again. So, if Albany passes a comprehensive ridesharing law in the 2017 legislative session, we will celebrate Buffalo's first Uber season by giving Bills players and staff free Uber rides to and from New Era Field for all home games. That way, anytime a Bills player misses the team bus, Uber will have them covered. 

We look forward to helping the Bills and fans get to and from the field as soon as the Governor and the Legislature finally allow Buffalo to join every other NFL city in welcoming Uber.  

Sincerely, 

Josh Mohrer"

If they were relying on a cab in Buffalo, they would have missed the first quarter.

From what I read, I think the entire offense missed the first quarter.

There's a joke about the Bills offense to be made here.

No, you're right.

Edited by MattPie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.