Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

This is one of the most pathetic offensive games I have ever watched.

I remember the Bills holding the Dolphins to 100 some total yards before. Happened a while ago. Found it rather amusing. But the Bills being held short of 200 really ticks me off. Already at the point of what you mentioned a few hours ago. There's always next year.  

The Bills' 2016 NFL Year: Not off to a great start.

The Bills as usual are the dumb team with the dumb coach.

This is one of the most pathetic offensive games I have ever watched.

o come on----the bills have been way more pathetic even than todays sh&tstorm.

Fitz being Fitz.

..and that points to why only the JETS,BROWNS,and LIONS are dumber franchises than our BILLS.

In 3 pass attempts, Dak Prescott looks more polished than Tyrod.

I hope the Bills walk away from him after the season.

I could be wrong but i didn't think Ezekiel Eliot was going to be a stud NFL RB. Nothing I've seen so far makes me think otherwise.

Edited by inkman

I remember the Bills holding the Dolphins to 100 some total yards before. Happened a while ago. Found it rather amusing. But the Bills being held short of 200 really ticks me off. Already at the point of what you mentioned a few hours ago. There's always next year.  

The Bills as usual are the dumb team with the dumb coach.

o come on----the bills have been way more pathetic even than todays sh&tstorm.

..and that points to why only the JETS,BROWNS,and LIONS are dumber franchises than our BILLS.

OK, I was exaggerating a bit. Not much though. It was one of the dullest games I have seen in some time. I was watching six games at once and found myself avoiding the Bills game.

Although I was thoroughly entertained, watched all this at a Jets bar so watching Fitz be Fitz surrounded by Jets fans made my weekend. happy-014.gif

I've accepted the fact that the Bills will never make the playoffs. Just entertain me until hockey season gets here. 

In 3 pass attempts, Dak Prescott looks more polished than Tyrod.

I hope the Bills walk away from him after the season.

I could be wrong but i didn't think Ezekiel Eliot was going to be a stud NFL RB. Nothing I've seen so far makes me think otherwise.

If (and I mean if) Dak ends up being good, he's a nice example of why teams shouldn't shy away from players with questionable character. I'm mostly serious, but a small part of me is gratuitously baiting Freeman here :p

Defense wasn't perfect but you should win 90% of the games you hold a team to under 14 points

True. I still don't care.

A game this close could have chenged with him being in there. that fat stoner.

I'm gonna go get high and forget about that shitshow I had to watch today,... because I can.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.