Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Yay, another year of mediocrity, or less.... If we lose tonight, and the offense looks bad, I would not hesitate to make some noise/moves on the coordinator front. I mean after what 16 years,honestly the only wrong thing to do is stand pat.

I hear that. I don't get into the "must win" scenarios until the math dictates that, but this is as close must win as possible. The O certainly "must win" in terms of not duplicating Sunday's travesty and if they don't, I can see a succession of games where the press which leads to frustration then to more pressing and before you know it, they can't function. 

McCoy has to get his head out of his ass and execute his blocking assignments. He whiffed too many times on Sunday which led baby Gronk also whiffing too many times and then having to take Clay out of the passing O because they needed him to block. I can't put that on Taylor or Roman. McCoy has been around long enough to recognize certain fronts and be able to make a block when needed. 

Normally, I'd be really pumped for this game but Sunday took a lot of enthusiasm out of me. The O looked like it regressed and we are going up against a better front seven than the Ravens' tonight. 

Oy. 

I hear that. I don't get into the "must win" scenarios until the math dictates that, but this is as close must win as possible. The O certainly "must win" in terms of not duplicating Sunday's travesty and if they don't, I can see a succession of games where the press which leads to frustration then to more pressing and before you know it, they can't function.

McCoy has to get his head out of his ass and execute his blocking assignments. He whiffed too many times on Sunday which led baby Gronk also whiffing too many times and then having to take Clay out of the passing O because they needed him to block. I can't put that on Taylor or Roman. McCoy has been around long enough to recognize certain fronts and be able to make a block when needed.

Normally, I'd be really pumped for this game but Sunday took a lot of enthusiasm out of me. The O looked like it regressed and we are going up against a better front seven than the Ravens' tonight.

Oy.

I feel ya, I typically like to give new staff the benefit of the doubt, like disco dan, however, the D regressed last year with new staff, the penalties were outta control and after a whole offseason we played like proverbial poop. I know our line isn't amazing, but there are enough pieces to put up 17-24 a game on paper.

I will watch for the blocking tonight, Felton back may be a little helpful. I just think the Jets D is gonna eat us up, sack fumbles and very few 1st downs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.