2016-'17 Lineup

Taro T

I'd go

Ennis - O'Reilly - Baptiste

Moulson - Reinhart - Fasching

Foligno - Larsson - Gionta

Zemgus - Grant - Deslauriers

Maybe switch moulson with gus, but they both suck anyway.

Who is Kyle Okposo anyways? :p

Since I know Reinhart isn't moving to center and they had Okposo working on his off wing with that line:

Okposo - O'Reilly - Reinhart

Ennis - Girgensons - Fasching

Foligno - Larsson - Baptiste

Moulson - Grant - Gionta

That's my rough guess for the lineup.

If I was in charge:

Ennis - O'Reilly - Okposo

Moulson - Reinhart - Baptiste

Foligno - Girgensons - Fasching

Grant - Larsson - Gionta

Edited by Hoss

I'd go 

Ennis - O'Reilly - Baptiste

Moulson - Reinhart  - Fasching

Foligno  - Larsson  - Gionta

Zemgus - Grant - Deslauriers

Maybe switch moulson with gus, but they both suck anyway.

In the article about Samson's summer skating regimen he stated that he prefers playing with faster players because he doesn't think he just plays and let's his instinct takeover. That was why he enjoyed playing with Jack. I would like to see Samson in the middle with speed on his wings.

In the article about Samson's summer skating regimen he stated that he prefers playing with faster players because he doesn't think he just plays and let's his instinct takeover. That was why he enjoyed playing with Jack. I would like to see Samson in the middle with speed on his wings.

Me too. That's why I love the idea of Reinhart between Ennis and Kane.

(Or I did until I saw the way Tyler played against Montreal)

At this point I'd settle for baby steps: Samson at center. Bylsma will fall backwards into the right wingers maybe by the time Jack is back :lol:

Samson, Okposo, ROR, are only healthy true top 6 forwards. The rest of the forwards are all 3rd fourth line players at best. We have no true #1 defensive pairing analytically speaking. I am a huge fan but roster wise we are not a playoff team yet. When Kane and Jack come back we should be able to play competitive but no depth will hurt us severely.

At this point I'd settle for baby steps: Samson at center. Bylsma will fall backwards into the right wingers maybe by the time Jack is back :lol:

But if DD holds true to form Samson could be centering Ennis and Gionta. You know protected minutes. You had your fantasy trading Bogo back to the Jets. Mine is Sam in the middle with speed on the wings ;)

But if DD holds true to form Samson could be centering Ennis and Gionta. You know protected minutes. You had your fantasy trading Bogo back to the Jets. Mine is Sam in the middle with speed on the wings ;)

How about:

Ennis - Reinhart - Fasching

The speed of Ennis and Fasching, with some added shiftiness from Ennis and some power from Fasching. Would like to see it.

DD has lost his mind.

Here is the linup from practice.

Reinhart ROR Okposo

Foligno Larsson Gionta

Ennis Grant Deslauriers

Moulson Girgensons Fasching/Baptiste

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/sharpen-up-october-16-2016/c-282707478

I'm pre-ordering a Nolan Patrick jersey, because this might be the worst constructed lineup in the NHL.

How about

Foligno ROR Reinhart

Moulson Ennis Okposo

Girgensons Larsson Gionta

Baptiste Grant Fasching

Edited by GASabresIUFAN

DD has lost his mind.

Reinhart ROR Okposo

Foligno Larsson Gionta

Ennis Grant Deslauriers

Moulson Girgensons Fasching/Baptistehttps://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/sharpen-up-october-16-2016/c-282707478

I'm pre-ordering a Nolan Patrick jersey, because this might be the worst constructed lineup in the NHL.

How about

Foligno ROR Reinhart

Moulson Ennis Okposo

Baptiste Grant Fasching

It's not ideal but I like DD's lineup better than the one you posted. I don't want Foligno on the top line or Moulson in the top 6.

DD has lost his mind.

Reinhart ROR Okposo

Foligno Larsson Gionta

Ennis Grant Deslauriers

Moulson Girgensons Fasching/Baptiste

https://www.nhl.com/sabres/news/sharpen-up-october-16-2016/c-282707478

How about

Foligno ROR Reinhart

Moulson Ennis Okposo

Baptiste Grant Fasching

That top line has looked reallllll good so far after 2.

On the radio today, Bylsma said that as the games go on, Risto and Kulikov will be paired together more often. Probably just getting Kulikov into the swing of things with the injury and new system

...because Kulikov needs to be able to make up for Risto's defensive shortcomings?   Impossible!

...because Kulikov needs to be able to make up for Risto's defensive shortcomings?   Impossible!

No? Because that was the original intention with the trade? It's to get Gorges into a spot to maximize his abilities and hide his deficiencies.

I'm sure you loved watching Kulikov get turned around on the second Edmonton goal :P 

But seriously, I'm glad to see that Kulikov and Risto will get lots of time together. I'm interested to see how their skill sets mesh.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.