2016-'17 Lineup

Taro T

Behind ROR and Jack?

Samson will be fine. At wing.

Iknow, I know. Move ROR to wing. I think Sam becomes our Patrick Sharp.

I'll be disappointed if Sam is only as good as Sharp.

Bogo moved down to the third pair instead of Gorges? I don't understand what Bylsma is doing.

Edited by qwksndmonster

They see Reinhart as Eichel's right hand man, you move Reinhart to center and that idea dies if he does well. I know some of you are clamoring for a 3 line attack but our winger depth is spotty/young and Reinhart wouldn't have anyone to play wit on the 3rd line.

Moulson-O'Reilly-Okposo

Kane-Eichel-Girgensons

Ennis-Reinhart-Fasching

Foligno-Larsson-Gionta

The problem with that is that we spread any goal scoring ability rather thin.

Paul Hamilton 

Defense to start. 4 55. 47 6. 29 77 with 34 working in

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Weird

Gorges-Risto

Bogo-Franson

Kulikov-McCabe

Has Bylsma been drinking?

Weird

Gorges-Risto

Bogo-Franson

Kulikov-McCabe

Has Bylsma been drinking?

He's making me drink. Franson with Bogosian? That pair is going to be abysmal. Put Kulikov with Risto already god dammit

This is my ideal top 9 for someday.

O'Reilly - Eichel - Okposo

Nylander - Reinhart - Baptiste/Bailey/Fasching

Kane - Larsson - Girgensons

While I like the idea, that top line has too much talent for one puck. We already see it with Reinhart - ROR - Okposo, Reinhart never gets to touch the puck and he's just wasted on that line. 

After seeing Okposo and ROR together, I will admit I may have been wrong, and I say keep those two together and bring Reinhart and Eichel back together when Jack comes back

Practice lines: Check out @BuffNewsVogl's Tweet: https://twitter.com/BuffNewsVogl/status/790214498284085252?s=09

Samson just isn't going to get a shot at center :(

At least he'll get to touch the puck now though

*checks link*

Nope, nevermind. He's with Ennis

Edited by WildCard

Decisions like this make it hard to support either Bylsma or TM. Tim said he was drafting a center not a rw when he took Samson at 2.

We didn't have Eichel or ROR when Samson was drafted. At that time our best centers were Ennis and Girgensons.

Bylsma hasn't been happy with Reinhart's game so he's moving to center between Girgensons and Ennis.

Per Paul Hamilton

It's pretty clear that we need to get move offensive pressure from someone other then ROR and Okposo. Giving Samson a shot at center makes perfect sense and it's about time. A line of Samson Girgensons and Ennis is interesting. I worry about size and pass first mentality with that group.

This is the frustrating thing about DD. He does something to please the masses and at at the same time paird Bogo with Franson. Yikes.  

Scary good?

Edited by beerme1

Makes sense as he's committing the cardinal sin of helping the team possess the puck.

It's like this that will push me off the Bylsma fence.

Anyone paying attention to the fact Rochester is playing Bylsma's system and is getting outshot by 2-1 margin?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.