GDT: Buffalo @ Florida, 7:30 est, 11/12/2015

WildCard

At the end of your posts now, I immediately see the bag over head dude. It adds a certain "womp womp" to everything you write.

:lol:

That's actually a quote from one of ink's posts.

And it was a good GDT starter WC, although, it's just way to early in any season to mention playoffs, imo.

I can watch the game tonight... so, that's a positive for me.  Looking forward to it.. as I do every game this year..  

It's a lot better than the "Why am I doing this again? Oh well, let's get this over with" thing that we went through before every game last year.

Edited by dudacek

Last game which I was all prepared to watch, was blacked out here on Bell because it was the NBC game on Tuesday which I could not get (TSN and Sometimes all had other games on)

Tonight's game is on, but so is the football game I will be watching instead and I guess flipping back to this game.

I don't know if I like their chances tonight, they seem to struggle when facing Luongo

I don't know if I like their chances tonight, they seem to struggle when facing Luongo

Doesn't matter.  This is a different team than they were in Game 4 of the season, and nothing like past seasons.  We hadn't beat the Lightning for some time either.  The line has been drawn, the team reconstituted, and finally, they are gellin' like a felon.

On fleek is possibly the stupidest sounding way to say something is cool.

What are you guys doing with Bills and Sabres playing? I'll be moving the bedroom TV to the living room for some two TV action. I can't wait to pour a stiff jack and coke and watch both games.

Sabres have been playing well. They were buzzing around last game. I'm hoping to see Jack continue to get comfortable and come away with a couple of assists and/or a goal tonight. Hopefully we see a W and the momentum keep going up.

Last game which I was all prepared to watch, was blacked out here on Bell because it was the NBC game on Tuesday which I could not get (TSN and Sometimes all had other games on)

Tonight's game is on, but so is the football game I will be watching instead and I guess flipping back to this game.

What is football? :)

On fleek is possibly the stupidest sounding way to say something is cool.

What are you guys doing with Bills and Sabres playing? I'll be moving the bedroom TV to the living room for some two TV action. I can't wait to pour a stiff jack and coke and watch both games.

Sabres have been playing well. They were buzzing around last game. I'm hoping to see Jack continue to get comfortable and come away with a couple of assists and/or a goal tonight. Hopefully we see a W and the momentum keep going up.

Truthfully?  I can stream the Bills game (I believe) using TWCTV app.  I can't stream the Sabres game.  So I will have Sabres on TV and stream the Bills game.  Unless I can't.. in which case I'm watching the Sabres.  

If I'm really free to watch, I'll have the Sabres on the TV via the PS3 and the Bills on my phone via the NFL app. With no cable, the phone is the only option for football. Unfortunately, it sucks. You have to poke it every few minutes or it thinks you're not watching. It's impossible that I'd want to put the game on, prop the phone up and just watch, right? Or listen as I do something else and watch when something important happens.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.