GDT: Buffalo @ Florida, 7:30 est, 11/12/2015

WildCard

If I'm really free to watch, I'll have the Sabres on the TV via the PS3 and the Bills on my phone via the NFL app. With no cable, the phone is the only option for football. Unfortunately, it sucks. You have to poke it every few minutes or it thinks you're not watching. It's impossible that I'd want to put the game on, prop the phone up and just watch, right? Or listen as I do something else and watch when something important happens.

What if the phone is plugged in?

What if the phone is plugged in?

Same, it pops up a message or something (it's been awhile since I've watched a game on it, mostly due to the annoyance) asking if you're still there. It's possible that it's watching the accelerometer and wouldn't ask if the phone was subtly moving (as if I was holding it), but I'm not sure the NFL is that smart. I may have to dig out my Construx and build a wobbler if that were the case. :)

On fleek is possibly the stupidest sounding way to say something is cool.

What are you guys doing with Bills and Sabres playing? I'll be moving the bedroom TV to the living room for some two TV action. I can't wait to pour a stiff jack and coke and watch both games.

Sabres have been playing well. They were buzzing around last game. I'm hoping to see Jack continue to get comfortable and come away with a couple of assists and/or a goal tonight. Hopefully we see a W and the momentum keep going up.

Fortunately my Thursday night game was on Tuesday this week. So, will be putting both on record mode. Start watching the pre-game at 7:30. Fast forward through commercials & watch through 1st period. Then 1st 1/2 of Bills. Then 2nd period; 3rd Q; 3rd period; 4th Q; Sabres postgame.

Easy-peezy.

No problem guys, I'm just glad you enjoy them.  :beer:

By the way, +1 on the pictures of hunting Panthers  :lol:

But could've been +100 if they were being hunted by swordsmen rather than bowhunter. ;)

Fortunately my Thursday night game was on Tuesday this week. So, will be putting both on record mode. Start watching the pre-game at 7:30. Fast forward through commercials & watch through 1st period. Then 1st 1/2 of Bills. Then 2nd period; 3rd Q; 3rd period; 4th Q; Sabres postgame.

Easy-peezy.

But could've been +100 if they were being hunted by swordsmen rather than bowhunter. ;)

This will be my gameplan as well.  Let's Go Buffalo(s)!!

who's in the cage?   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kosTQ4xXtOQ

Just in: #Sabres Coach Dan Bylsma says Linus Ullmark starts in goal tonight. #BUFvsFLA

Solid timing, thanks Hoss.

Good news, I was hoping Linus had overtaken Johnson and it was just the Tampa game.

Good news, I was hoping Linus had overtaken Johnson and it was just the Tampa game.

I was hoping for Linus as well.  I'm okay with them splitting for the time being though.  Ullmark is still very green and it would be a mistake for this team to ride him.  As long as Johnson and Ullmark are both capable of giving the Sabres a chance to win, I say play 'em both.

Paul Hamilton asked DD if Ullmark was his number one goalie and he refused to answer the question.

I would too.  Like I said earlier, there's no reason to ride a guy so green to the NHL into the ground.  Keep it light, no pressure.  Let Ullmark see it as all opportunity and almost no risk.  When Lehner returns Ullmark probably heads back to Rochester anyway.

If he names Ullmark his Number One it puts him under a lot more pressure and then if they decide to move him to Rochester upon Lehner's return there's the possibility of damaging his ego.  Let this be a purely positive experience for the kid.

And I briefly forgot the Sabres were playing tonight. I was debating going out to watch the Bills game. Not any more. Staying home and enjoying the Sabres on tv. This made my decision very easy. Plus, the food/beverages are much cheaper!

I'm going out to watch the game *because* they're both playing.  I'll be able to watch both in the bar.

I would too.  Like I said earlier, there's no reason to ride a guy so green to the NHL into the ground.  Keep it light, no pressure.  Let Ullmark see it as all opportunity and almost no risk.  When Lehner returns Ullmark probably heads back to Rochester anyway.

If he names Ullmark his Number One it puts him under a lot more pressure and then if they decide to move him to Rochester upon Lehner's return there's the possibility of damaging his ego.  Let this be a purely positive experience for the kid.

I'm going out to watch the game *because* they're both playing.  I'll be able to watch both in the bar.

Sound reasoning, I'm in.  Where are we going?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.