GDT: Buffalo @ Tampa, 7:30 pm EST, NBCSN, 11/10/2015

WildCard

I like Reinhart's game tonight. I've seen him create two turnovers. He's been in good position a few times and even just had a strong drive to the net there.

He looks like he's getting stronger every game, adding more and more to his game as he finds his way. I like his game, can't wait to see it develop

Ennis hurt there?

end of shift

Good period. Hanging Chad makes me nervous back there, though. We'll need more goals to win this one.

I wish Ullmark was playing, are they protecting him?

The Sabres look like the better team so far. Their passing is finally starting to sync up. I think we all agreed it would take about 20 games....coming up to that pretty quick.

Totally. And it isn't just their passing either. Guys are getting in front of the net better. They're making smart hits. They are just so tuned in right now.

11-5 shots advantage.

He looks like he's getting stronger every game, adding more and more to his game as he finds his way. I like his game, can't wait to see it develop

He's not the instant phenom that Jack is, but it's just a joy to watch his improvement. And yeah, he's got teh hokky smartz.

I like Reinhart's game tonight. I've seen him create two turnovers. He's been in good position a few times and even just had a strong drive to the net there.

I think the old cliche is appropriate, the game is slowing down for him. He has had patience with the puck and made some good plays.

The Sabres look like the better team so far. Their passing is finally starting to sync up. I think we all agreed it would take about 20 games....coming up to that pretty quick.

I was going to bring up a similar sentiment but didn't want to jinx it. It's only the beginning of the second period, after all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.