When Will Bogosian be Ready?!

CallawaySabres

Like I said, Lidstrom 2.0

How far back did you call it? I called it back in May

I've already compared Risto to Nick Lidstrom. I was in Detroit when Lidstrom came up and watched his early career and I see a lot of the same things in Risto in terms of great positioning, breakout passes and generally making things look smooth and effortless.

...and a bit more definitively in July.

I'll go on record as saying he's that guy. I lived in Detroit when Lidstrom came up. Risto is exactly that kind of player, imo. I'll go on record as acclaiming him as the next Nicklas Lidstrom.

This either makes me prophetic or will be lost in the winds of time.

The story from Winnipeg is that Bogo didn't do well on his offside and Risto the bed when we tried him there.

Pysyk will be the one moving over.

Not sure if he or McCabe will play with Franson on pair three, or Bogo on pair 1B.

Either way I'm feeling better about our D than any time since the Lydman/Tallinder days.

super awesome, I have missed have a skilled defender who has an attitude problem with opposing forwards. Then Bogo will come back... our crease could be scary.

I'm trying to recall if the Sabres ever had one.  

Shony.  Other than Shony.

Edited by We've

Hopefully that means he'll be in the games very soon. The defense has actually been much better as of late, his presence could really help out. Has there been any word on E.Kane??? Wasn't he originally going to be out 4-6 weeks, if true, he's been out close to 3 weeks now. If that 4 weeks threshold is true, he'll be ready soon also.

@BuffaloSabres: Look who's back: Zach Bogosian back on the ice with the team. No red jersey, he's full contact. https://t.co/XVvLCDBdCh

Beautiful. Thanks, Brawndo 

Hopefully that means he'll be in the games very soon. The defense has actually been much better as of late, his presence could really help out. Has there been any word on E.Kane??? Wasn't he originally going to be out 4-6 weeks, if true, he's been out close to 3 weeks now. If that 4 weeks threshold is true, he'll be ready soon also.

At this rate, I hope he doesn't come back until December, or when he's fully healed. 

@BuffNewsVogl: Zach Bogosian pleased with how he handled full practice with Sabres. Lists himself as day-to-day

@BuffNewsVogl: "You can only get in game shape by playing games. Hopefully, I can mix in a game here pretty soon." - Bogosian

@BuffNewsVogl: "We went on the ice at 11 or 12. I was here at 8 o’clock, I think. I was a little excited." - Bogosian

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.