When Will Bogosian be Ready?!

CallawaySabres

Gotta be a torn groin muscle of some kind?

Gotta be. And for a player like him, it's not something he can hide in his playing style. 

I appreciate that our training staff is probably making him take his time with this. Doug McKenney not being on the staff anymore is probably a good thing. 

Gotta be. And for a player like him, it's not something he can hide in his playing style. 

I appreciate that our training staff is probably making him take his time with this. Doug McKenney not being on the staff anymore is probably a good thing. 

It looks to be longer than just Dec 2014. And it would fit the injury *profile*. 

He came into camp rested but ready. Thought the injury was behind him with the loooooong (no playoff) summer off. Hits the ice in training camp and poof... da groin, da groin!

Team says take your time, we got this whole new squad thing to work out.  Your not doing us or yourself any favors by rushing it. Would love to have him back, but I'm in no hurry. I didn't eat five million hot pockets, I got time (love that saying Hoss!).

Some good news. Per Hoppe today:

“There is a date where you will see him,” Bylsma said. “Eventually you will see it come to fruition.”

Bylsma said Bogosian is progressing and “building a foundation.” He has recently ramped up his workouts to a higher level.

Bogosian will skate in Buffalo while the Sabres play two road games in Florida this week.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Some good news. Per Hoppe today:

“There is a date where you will see him,” Bylsma said. “Eventually you will see it come to fruition.”

Bylsma said Bogosian is progressing and “building a foundation.” He has recently ramped up his workouts to a higher level.

Bogosian will skate in Buffalo while the Sabres play two road games in Florida this week.

Regarding the bolded, at his age that is a far likelier possibility than either retirement or death. Though it is almost definitely true, it doesn't actually say much.

And the other sentences don't imply an imminent return either unfortunately. My guess (purely guessing) is that Kaner is back before Bogo.

Regarding the bolded, at his age that is a far likelier possibility than either retirement or death. Though it is almost definitely true, it doesn't actually say much.

And the other sentences don't imply an imminent return either unfortunately. My guess (purely guessing) is that Kaner is back before Bogo.

Yeah, I don't see any good news in that....at all

We have seen evidence that Bogo is out and about so we know he can walk. Have they said if it is OBI or LBI?

They've said it's an LBI, Liger

And I've theorized groin as well. Which would be consistent with his ability to walk, but not, y'know, play hockey in the NHL.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.