When Will Bogosian be Ready?!

CallawaySabres

Hey, nose candy did wonders for John Kordic's career and lots of others too.

Get him back in the lineup! 

This reminds me of the time Al Iafrate was scratched from a game and the on-screen graphic listed the cause as "Depression."

Edited by Kruppstahl

Hey, nose candy did wonders for John Kordic's career and lots of others too.

Get him back in the lineup! 

This reminds me of the time Al Iafrate was scratched from a game and the on-screen graphic listed the cause as "Depression."

Well yeah he was depressed his dealer was out of nose candy :p

I'm kind of disappointed in the whole Bogo/Coke meme in general. Sabrespace fell for a rumour and ran with it. I realize its a running joke but seriously ? This shite tends to take off on the net. 

I don't think we fell for the rumour. I think we've been mocking it.

That said, I think it may have run its course. The rumour-mongering seems to have stopped.

I thought Winnipeg tried Bogo on his offhand side and he was awful and they moved him back to right side. And I'm sure as hell not about to support moving Risto over.

That report was about Franson. They tried him on the left and he was bad so they decided he should play on the right forever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.