GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo, 7:00pm edt, 10/21/2015

WildCard

If I am Terry Pegula (or Russ Brandon) and I walk into that arena tonight (if I'm not in London) and I see a multitude of Leaf sweaters sitting in my arena I would set out to find each season ticket holder who sold their seats and not allow them to renew next year.

If owning tickets came with one single policy ... Thou shall not sell to a Leafs fan.  It would be worth it.

The house better be decidedly Buffalo.

Nothing is stopping Sabre fans from taking advantage of the low prices and catching a game. I'd like to ask where's the excitement for this new team?

After watching Detroit not skip a beat without Babs and realizing his style would probably rub Kane the wrong way, I'm glad he took the Toronto Job instead.

Good coach or not, Detroit was to the point where they needed a breath of fresh are.  Blashill certainly is that.

And we don't now?

I think he means heavier stuff than self-medicating with alcohol.

HCHDDB

Best acronym in the history of SS.

I missed a major development. What is HD?

Hot Dan.

They're riding johnson hard (no pun intended). Will be intressting to see if Lieuwen gets a start this weekend with the back-to-back or if they call up Ullmark again. 

It only becomes a pun if you insert a definite article (i.e., "the") prior to the goalie's name.

Hopin someone lights up Dion Phenough.

As always GO SABRES !

Thanks bunn. Now I am ready for the game!

Nothing is stopping Sabre fans from taking advantage of the low prices and catching a game. I'd like to ask where's the excitement for this new team?

True. I think it's been long time and people (not hard core fans) are taking a wait and see mode.

I cant go Friday and have seats for a Friday Night game against Montreal this week and have listed slightly below cost on StubHub and still cant move them. WTF? I'm sick about not being able to go and that makes it even worse. One of my favorite games of the year.

Thanks bunn. Now I am ready for the game!

True. I think it's been long time and people (not hard core fans) are taking a wait and see mode.

I cant go Friday and have seats for a Friday Night game against Montreal this week and have listed slightly below cost on StubHub and still cant move them. WTF? I'm sick about not being able to go and that makes it even worse. One of my favorite games of the year.

It could just be we are all busy. I'm dying to go and their are deals all over for tickets but I just don't have the time for the next few weeks. 

Where are your seats and how much are you looking for?

Very true.  Other than life.  If I were free, and in buffalo, and perhaps a few less expenses right now I would buy into a game at that price point.  Especially this one!

But.. no sales to Leafs fans. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.