GDT: Toronto @ Buffalo, 7:00pm edt, 10/21/2015

WildCard

Good news is, Condon will make his 2nd career start over Price vs. the Sabres tomorrow night. Condon made 20/21 saves against the Senators in his first and only NHL start

http://sabres.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2015020100

I don't consider this good news. I want to see the best goalie in the game. I want Eichel to see him. I hate the idea that we're still the lousy team that can't score that the opposition plays its backup against.

I don't consider this good news. I want to see the best goalie in the game. I want Eichel to see him. I hate the idea that we're still the lousy team that can't score that the opposition plays its backup against.

I get that mentality, but we're not that team yet, and I want to win games

Back to backs are back to backs. Hopefully we give the Habs such a thrashing that in the future they won't dream of dangling a back up netminder in Eichel's crosshairs. Edited by qwksndmonster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.