GDT: Buffalo @ Toronto, 7:30 pm EST, WGR 550

WildCard

He doesn't look great, remember he has a lot of rust to shake off. That is the reason he is playing so much. He will be gtg come opening day.

Murray pretty much said, I'll give him a whole year if that is what it takes to get his feet under him.   Doubt he'll give him that much but he has enough faith in him.

Just my notes .

Lehner looks awfully rusty he's not tracking the puck well at all.

I thought McCabe had a pretty rough night with the puck on his stick .

Pysyk might have been the best defenseman on the ice. He settles the puck, and is very quiet. He's on the roster IMO.

ROR is a center, and plays bigger than he is. Love the control. Finally a center.

Samson made every touch count. He makes great decisions with the puck. In time i'd like to see him win more puck battles.

I love Gionta

That was some ugly hockey at times . My first impression is The leaves are in for a long year . Babcock has a tough job.

After three games — exhibition no less — but I am starting to expect a team that will score a lot and give up a lot. It could be entertaining.

Foligno and Deslauriers have potential to be the best fourth-line wing combo here since, well, ever.

Ryan O'Reilly is incredibly good at forcing turnovers.

Lehner remains a question mark.

Justin Bailey is a long way away.

Guhle playing all three games is a puzzling. I like him given what he is, but has he impressed that much?

I really like Jake McCabe. His game was far from perfect tonight, but for some reason I feel confident when he's out there.

Cody Franson just looks comfortable.

Three games, three shorties.

...oh, and Sam Reinhart sucks. Did anybody except the official scorer even notice him?

Edited by dudacek

After three games — exhibition no less — but I am starting to expect a team that will score a lot and give up a lot. It could be entertaining.

Foligno and Deslauriers have potential to be the best fourth-line wing combo here since, well, ever.

Guhle playing all three games is a puzzling. I like him given what he is, but has he impressed that much?

I really like Jake McCabe. His game was far from perfect tonight, but for some reason I feel confident when he's out there.

...oh, and Sam Reinhart sucks. Did anybody except the official scorer even notice him?

Maybe they're showcasing Guhle for another team ? Part of a package of prospects ? Who knows. 

Reinhart will be fine.

Agree all around.

I am really starting to enjoy your Reductio ad absurdum meme, re: Reinhart. A good change of pace to the Reinhart will be fine meme.

Pysyk might have been the best defenseman on the ice. He settles the puck, and is very quiet. He's on the roster IMO.

I was saying that two seasons ago.

Can't wait for the Blue Jays to get absolutely destroyed be a NL team

I'm kind of hoping the Rangers take care of them before they get that far.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.