Free Agent Frenzy 2015

spndnchz

Canucks fans are livid about Benning's moves. Can't stand his player/trade value evaluations and his indecision to either go for the playoffs or start the rebuild 

Nobody knows the reality of that philosophy better than us. 

GO SABRES!!!

Murray says he received a call about Saad but that was about it. He said "one of us moved on."

It was interesting how he phrased that. It sounds like the Hawks initiated that conversation, so it sounds like they had someone specific in mind they wanted from us. If I had to guess I would bet Ennis or Girgensons would be going to the Hawks in that deal. If that was to be the case, I'm actually glad we took O'Reilly instead.

By the way, I've been monitoring flight plans for the PegulaJet all day.  It left from BNIA around 10am to pick someone up or drop someone off at Savannah/Hilton Head around noon/1pm today and returned to BNIA around 3pm.  My guess: someone's golfing this morning and they got picked up to return in time for the press conference.  CoughTerrycough.  Also possibly ROR; no word on his whereabouts.

Deal with Bruins isn't done yet but fair to say they're emerging as the favorite to land Matt Beleskey.

By the way, I've been monitoring flight plans for the PegulaJet all day.  It left from BNIA around 10am to pick someone up or drop someone off at Savannah/Hilton Head around noon/1pm today and returned to BNIA around 3pm.  My guess: someone's golfing this morning and they got picked up to return in time for the press conference.  CoughTerrycough.  Also possibly ROR; no word on his whereabouts.

He's about three hours north in Ontario or here. He said it on NHLN a couple nights ago.

Told Matt Beleskey very close on 5 yr deal to Boston.

Matt Hackett signs with Ducks

AHL backup. Career never got off the ground for him. Never liked his attitude.

Not only is BOS closing in on Matt Beleskey, but also hearing Bruins are working on a deal with FLA for Jimmy Hayes.

Edited by Hoss

I believe Oduya is going to re up with Chicago once they take care of their cap issues

Sounds like you're right

Craig Custance:

UsE9msyD_normal.png

Blackhawks remain an option for Johnny Oduya. They'd like to keep him, cap space still an issue.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.