Free Agent Frenzy 2015

spndnchz

I'm starting to have a tiny doubt we'll be able to get any good LDs by season's start. And I refuse to trade any of the Top 7.

Well good thing you're not the one that gets to refuse to make a deal. :p

Also -- what do you mean by "top seven?" Who are those top seven?

Well good thing you're not the one that gets to refuse to make a deal. :P

Also -- what do you mean by "top seven?" Who are those top seven?

Eichel, Reinhart, Girgs, O'Reilly, Kane, Ennis, Moulson

It was in terms of forwards. Defense-wise, Risto, Bogo, Pysyk, and McCabe are untouchable. Granted McCabe would be "touchable" if if its a legit top pairing guy who's under 27.

Moulson I just like for some unknown reason lol. Guess maybe because he's a legit Bills fan like many of us.

Edited by thewookie1

Eichel, Reinhart, Girgs, O'Reilly, Kane, Ennis, Moulson

It was in terms of forwards. Defense-wise, Risto, Bogo, Pysyk, and McCabe are untouchable. Granted McCabe would be "touchable" if if its a legit top pairing guy who's under 27.

Moulson I just like for some unknown reason lol. Guess maybe because he's a legit Bills fan like many of us.

Okay. I thought you meant top seven dmen at first which I thought would've been crazy even for you.

I agree mostly. I'm still willing to move Ennis/Moulson if there's a legit top-pairing dman out there (it would take much more for one of those).

moulsons best days are clearly behind him. But he can still chew a mean mouthguard.

Better be a comeback player of the year (if we had such a thing) this season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.