Free Agent Frenzy 2015

spndnchz

AndyStrickland: Johnny Oduya already turned down a 3 yr, $15 million offer form #Sabres several days ago. No doubt Buffalo in position to offer most money

That's pretty generous.  Time to move on.

I really don't want to go higher than that for Oduya.

Probably not. But even though he turned it down it doesn't mean that he will turn it down when all is said and done. Now that he knows he's probably not going back to the Hawks he's waiting for the final offers from teams like the Stars. The 3-15 might look pretty good when those come in, or the Sabres up it just one tick.

same guy cited above also tweeted that the sabres will offer more money, and dallas a more desirable "lifestyle." i won't deny that dallas is a much bigger, busier, more bustling metropolis than buffalo. i guess it depends on what you want. . . . taxes are likely lower in texas, too.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Maybe that $15m over 3 years is looking better....

or maybe 12m for 3 years is.  Call it a penalty for delaying.  If he doesn't want to be here, then I don't want him here.

Edited by wjag

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.