Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Ryan Miller gonna hang them up after this season? What a miserable situation to be in. Canucks 5-12 in their last 17, lost 5 straight and have been shutout 3 straight. That team is a disaster. 

Not implying that he should, or this has anything to do with him....... but where do you go from here?

That team is worse than the teams that are trying to tank and they are actually trying to win. Good thing they hired Linden and Benning. That seems to have worked. Should have rolled the dice at the deadline and scuttled that ship. 

That team is worse than the teams that are trying to tank and they are actually trying to win. Good thing they hired Linden and Benning. That seems to have worked. Should have rolled the dice at the deadline and scuttled that ship. 

I feel bad for them in a way, because there is no way in hell they'll be able to part with the twins in order to start a rebuild. Then again, I shouldn't feel bad because they put themselves in that situation.

Miller said he did not want to stay with the Sabres since they are going through the rebuild...Oops

https://www.nhl.com/standings/league

Toronto sure is tanking with #Dignity , 4 games more left to play than edmonton and only 2 points behind.  

This should be good, they end up 29th and draft 5th :D

Edit: well no way edmonton doesn't win a lottery so I guess 4th it is.

Edited by Huckleberry

I'll take one Mike Hoffman please.

I would think so to except why is he always in the dog house up there??? They had him on the 4th line trying to send him a message. What's the story with him???

I would think so to except why is he always in the dog house up there??? They had him on the 4th line trying to send him a message. What's the story with him???

This is exactly why I want him! Ottawa is so incompetent at this point that if they don't like him he must be good.

That he's bad or good?

Well he gets 66.8% offensive zone starts but only has a 55.4% corsi. While this indicates he isn't bad, I would personally hope that his corsi would be higher considering how often he starts in the ozone.

I believe he was nominated for the Calder last year.

Well he gets 66.8% offensive zone starts but only has a 55.4% corsi. While this indicates he isn't bad, I would personally hope that his corsi would be higher considering how often he starts in the ozone.

I believe he was nominated for the Calder last year.

Nope, that was Mark Stone you are probably thinking of, also a Senator.

I always forget how young he still is. 26 years old and just a mess.

GMTM'S savvy lest no be forgotten for getting the return he got. Turned fragile, damaged goods into Bona fide difference makers. Yes I realize BOGO may be similarly fragile. I'll take the swap.

GMTM'S savvy lest no be forgotten for getting the return he got. Turned fragile, damaged goods into Bona fide difference makers. Yes I realize BOGO may be similarly fragile. I'll take the swap.

Yeah, in another thread I said that Myers is better. If he was healthy, that'd be true, but as far as reality is concerned? I'll take Bogo.

Yeah, in another thread I said that Myers is better. If he was healthy, that'd be true, but as far as reality is concerned? I'll take Bogo.

Yup. Plus, we got the best player in the trade, Evander Kane. As much as Armia is "destined" for the second line, I'll take the sure-fire 20+ goal scorer who tilts the ice in our favor whenever he's on the ice. Great trade.

Remember when the Sabres brass was ready to make him the highest paid player in the league. We were lucky to dodge that bullet.

Brass? Or ownership? (And I still haven't figured out how trying to sign Vanek figured into the tank.)