Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

Watching the Preds - Blue Jackets game and 10 minutes in the shots are 18 to 1 for the Preds. It is rare to see that kind of domination in the NHL these days.

BTW - James Neal just got his 30th (26 are even-strength, which leads the NHL)

A couple weeks back I won James Neal's autographed stick in a charity raffle.

It's a nice stick. I'm going to use it.

Edited by dudacek

I'm still willing to roll the dice on a buy (very) low, but from what I've read, he has the hockey sense of a gnat.

It's hard to resist such a low-risk, high-reward deal, but you're right, I've read the same about him.

Interestingly enough I also just read an article absolving Roy of responsibility for the failure of the Avs

It's hard to resist such a low-risk, high-reward deal, but you're right, I've read the same about him.

Interestingly enough I also just read an article absolving Roy of responsibility for the failure of the Avs

At the very least, he has to share blame with whoever is making personnel decisions out there...which could also still be him :lol:

Why doesn't he like Nashville?

Hodgson?

Trying to go back and find a link where Hanzel basically says he nailed Giroux in retaliation for Gudas' hit on Doan that forced Doan to leave the game.  Gudas.. another cheap shot.  The sad truth is it might take people targeting Giroux to get the point across.  If the NHL won't police the guy then I am sure the owner will take notice when his expensive toy is out long term with a concussion because his little hitman can't control himself.

Not sure why people call it a dick move. He is just exercising his rights. He took the risks playing his senior year.

It's dick move impo because I believe in loyalty to the team that drafts. I also have no problem him exercising his right.

Gudas is gonna get his ass handed to him.

It's dick move impo because I believe in loyalty to the team that drafts. I also have no problem him exercising his right.

Maybe he didn't like their contract offer?

But the loyalty doesn't go both ways. If you don't pan out or worse, get injured, they don't feel any loyalty to you.

Maybe he didn't like their contract offer?

Contracts going to be pretty much the same anywhere. The rumors have already been going strong. Father is hired by Leafs, he is from Boston, apparently friends with Jack.

I understand that. Just how I feel.

And I know you are not alone, I just don't agree.