WildCard

If that were against us I would be livid. As a neutral observer I think it's close. Hossa definitely gave a little sneaky push with his stick that wasn't legal, but I don't know that it was enough to waive off a goal here. Gut tells me no goal.

Bishop out with some type of injury. Vasilevskiy in.

I'd definitely be pissed if I were a Tampa fan, but as a neutral observer I'm kind of impressed.  That was nasty sneaky.  Stuff of legends sneaky.  I remember being fuming mad at Chris Chelios and Ray Bourque for pulling sneaky stuff like that and getting away with it.

Johnson honey-badgered that one. Very nice!

:lol: very nice.

Dammit was too tired earlier and fell asleep before the second. Sounds like a great game (and the part I saw certainly was). When is game 3?

:lol: very nice.

Dammit was too tired earlier and fell asleep before the second. Sounds like a great game (and the part I saw certainly was). When is game 3?

Monday night, 8pm.

Great game last night; fast paced, good scoring chances, outcome uncertain for its entirety.

I wish the series was more physical than it has been, but that is not Chicago's game or TB's really.

Chicago takes Game 3 back at home. 

Can we have the Japanese crew do the third and skip NBC altogether?

If the Japanese crew can diagram a play and break down team strategy and adjustments, I'll gladly take them over the fools I can understand who so nothing but scream about momentum and hitting all game.

"JR, what does Tampa have to do in the 3rd?"

"Well they have to come out and regain the momentum."

"How will they do that?"

"Come out and hit somebody."

"Thanks for the insight. Changing gears, what makes Nikita Kucherov so effective?"

"Well you see he was really struggling, and then he hit someone, and later scored, so it's the physical play that makes him special."

Rinse and repeat.

Monday night, 8pm.

Great game last night; fast paced, good scoring chances, outcome uncertain for its entirety.

I wish the series was more physical than it has been, but that is not Chicago's game or TB's really.

Chicago takes Game 3 back at home. 

Much obliged.  Should be a great game and a crazy arena atmosphere in Chicago.

If the Japanese crew can diagram a play and break down team strategy and adjustments, I'll gladly take them over the fools I can understand who so nothing but scream about momentum and hitting all game.

"How will they do that?"

"Thanks for the insight. Changing gears, what makes Nikita Kucherov so effective?"

"Well you see he was really struggling, and then he hit someone, and later scored, so it's the physical play that makes him special."

Rinse and repeat.

He bangs shoes.  And he gets really upset when his trip to Disneyland is canceled.  That makes him mad.  So he becomes effective against the Americans.

I amy dying to hear NBC up and say something like this.

"How will they do that?"

Rinse and repeat.

Agree, they are awful and offer no insight....basically 3 guys having a conversation while watching a hockey game

He bangs shoes.  And he gets really upset when his trip to Disneyland is canceled.  That makes him mad.  So he becomes effective against the Americans.

I amy dying to hear NBC ###### up and say something like this.

Ha I'm sure you'll be pleased tonight. NBC blows....

The Cup broadcast is seriously bumped to NBCSN because of American Ninja Warrior? What a terrible TV rights contract. I'm assuming that will be rectified if NBC keeps the rights when it's time for a new deal...right?

In an ideal world, they *won't* keep their rights and it will go to someone who can actually cover the games. Not just some of them--ALL OF THEM. and not on cable. this whole thing of maybe showing a couple handful of games on NBC during the first 3 rounds is stupid.

In an ideal world, they *won't* keep their rights and it will go to someone who can actually cover the games. Not just some of them--ALL OF THEM. and not on cable. this whole thing of maybe showing a couple handful of games on NBC during the first 3 rounds is stupid.

PEC

Pegula Entertainment Channel

The Cup broadcast is seriously bumped to NBCSN because of American Ninja Warrior? What a terrible TV rights contract. I'm assuming that will be rectified if NBC keeps the rights when it's time for a new deal...right?

THIS.... Just came here to b!tch about that myself. Un-freaking believable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.