WildCard

I'm so happy this series has actually been entertaining. I was worried Chicago would roll Tampa.

A lot of people have said that and I'm really surprised to hear that. I really thought these were two very evenly matched teams.

Edited by SwampD

What did Grapes' tie look like?

I don't have the luxury of watching these games on CBC.

It had the stars and stripes as well as the eagle. He mentioned Eichels gift to him ( U.S. Hockey t-shirt ) and the fact that he does in fact support U.S. hockey. I suppose that remains to be seen but he mentioned his American wife and 2 offspring who were born stateside.

This entire game has been a classic. It should be showcased on national broadcast tv. 

It is. Who the heck doesn't have "cable" anymore?

Sorry, Dork

I just give the west the benefit of the doubt. And it's the Hawks.

The Hawks part I get, but I don't buy into the west thing.

I'm watching the game online. Have a computer hooked up to a smart tv that is too stupid to watch things online. Someone lied to the tv. Cable? Not for me. Only watch hockey, football and reruns of Seinfeld. A local sports bar and a DVD player cover all of that.

And Kane needs to get the puck on net. He has been very quiet this series. Not typical of him.

Now capitalize on the pp Chicago!

Edited by Thanes16

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.