The Jack Eichel thread.

LGR4GM

Jack is so strong on the puck and his shot is great.  He is like Zemgus with more skill and attitude .  WE HAVE A ###### HOCKEY TEAM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jack Eichel, the player we need right now and the one we deserve, our Dark Knight.  

JACK EICHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LGR4GM

In honor of what will most likely be a first round selection by buffalo of jack eichel at this year's draft, at brunch this morning I ordered the jumping jack omelette (mariner's cove, brielle, nj).

It was awesome.

Backtracking. Damage control.

Lebrun is a shill.

Fire Murray now!

My gut feel when I heard the negative talk of GMTM's reaction was what the article says:  "Sure, Murray was disappointed Saturday night after losing the No. 1 pick in the lottery -- that's the competitor in him. He doesn't want to lose at anything."

By "our boy Jack" do you mean John Buccigross? If I'm reading that right, he is the one on WGR, not Eichel.

yea that's what I meant, sorry.  I bet they have actually jack and not John on later in the week.  It would help if I could read this morning.  I blame mondays

Edited by LGR4GM

. @Buccigross coming up next to talk Jack Eichel on WGR

Our boy Jack will be up on WGR shortly. I bet he gives 0 f###s about what Tim Murray said on Saturday. Let's find out!

He already said he understood what Murray meant and then went on to say he has a lot of skills to offer as well

More Jack Eichel highlights to make you drool. I especially like it when he passes it to himself and then threads a perfect pass out front.

Also if Eichel was the Captain of team USA at WJC and we draft him that gives us America's Captain and Canada's Captain correct? Sam Reinhart.

More Jack Eichel highlights to make you drool. I especially like it when he passes it to himself and then threads a perfect pass out front.

Also if Eichel was the Captain of team USA at WJC and we draft him that gives us America's Captain and Canada's Captain correct? Sam Reinhart.

I've seen this set of highlights a few times now and there are a couple of plays were 'wow' is the only thing that pops into my head.  I didn't watch much of the Americans in the WJC and when you see the stat line of 1+3 in 5 games it's not overwhelming.  But watching the highlights he could of had a boatload more.  Guy looks like the real deal.  Reinhart was only an A for Canada.  I believe it was Curtis Lazar that was captain.

Edited by Derrico

If you don't feel like watching this whole video target these three highlights:

0:13 -- Double assist by passing it to himself and then a beauty no-look out front.

1:37 -- Awesome fight for the puck and then an incredible move without hesitation for the goal.

2:48 -- The flash. He's not just a strong player but an amazing skater with quick hands. Tight space but still creates a great scoring chance.

i can watch that over and over and over and over

https://instagram.com/p/b7EWm3o1dP/?taken-by=zemgus94

coach jack parker's interview is a treasure trove on eichel.

You mean David Quinn?  I caught a bit of the interview on the way into work.  If the audio ever becomes available it would be appreciated if someone can post it.

One of the key things I heard was the coach saying he is not going to try and hold Jack back in college and thinks he's ready for the NHL (but mentioned it's still obviously Jack's call whether to go back or not).

Edited by Derrico