The Next Coach of the Buffalo Sabres

IKnowPhysics

I imagine your keyboard as a bunch of letters and then a period button the size of Tyra Banks' forehead.

OMG LOL NAMBLA

I was referring more to the idea that I can't see him leaving Detroit for another team on the decline--if he leaves it's an attempt to improve his situation, not maintain the status quo in a new zip code.

Fair enough. I'd take Boston on roster and city right now.

You know what's closer to Boston than Edmonton?........Boston.......

If I was leaving for college and my parents decided to relocate to the same city I would be a little ticked off

OMG LOL NAMBLA

Fair enough. I'd take Boston on roster and city right now.

Would you say the same thing in two years?

If I was leaving for college and my parents decided to relocate to the same city I would be a little ticked off

Would you say the same thing in two years?

If Babcock is supposedly so good, and he is bailing Detroit....then probably yes.

In general....yes.

Myself....I think I've said it before....I'm more into the tradition and city than current potential of any team, If I removed my Buffalo bias. I'd love to work for Toronto, Boston, Rangers, Philly, Montreal.

You see young feller.....................................................................................in the olden days, us elderly would use periods to imply a space in a friendly spoken conversation.

We also wouldn't have had to google the last term, just the first two.

Enjoy the Feds!!!............................

If Babcock is supposedly so good, and he is bailing Detroit....then probably yes.

In general....yes.

Myself....I think I've said it before....I'm more into the tradition and city than current potential of any team, If I removed my Buffalo bias. I'd love to work for Toronto, Boston, Rangers, Philly, Montreal.

I can't see Babcock leaving Detroit for a worse situation in Boston. Salary Cap Issues, unsettled management structure, and going from the Iltichs to the Jacobs, I highly doubt that is attractive to him. If anything his relationship with Bob Nicholson and the chance to coach Mc David puts Edmonton into the lead

For $25, they better be legit.

Dejungelvrol was the good stuff. It came from a friend who had the reindeer sausage he was trying to bring also, taken at customs. Sumnabiatches.

I bought a Dutch version on Amazon and it was just straight ammonia. The good stuff is salty, clears yours sinuses and wakes you up, and then is a tasty treat at the end.

You went to the wrong one.  It's actually the National Association of Marlon Brando Look Alikes

Shrader beat me to it, but good stuff if you have ~22 minutes to kill:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x195o11_south-park-s04e05-cartman-joins-nambla_fun

I'm curious how many teams are going to wait for Babcock to get off the fence if he can't sign until July.

There are some other good options out there right now.

Bird in the hand?

Worse is he isn't even getting permission to talk to other teams  untill July 1st.   Don't know if we can afford to wait so long.

Worse is he isn't even getting permission to talk to other teams  untill July 1st.   Don't know if we can afford to wait so long.

where is that coming from ?  He's under contract until then, but the RWs can certainly let him talk if he doesn't want to stay there

where is that coming from ?  He's under contract until then, but the RWs can certainly let him talk if he doesn't want to stay there

I think Detroit has said that it wants to use its exclusive negotiation period until July 1.

where is that coming from ? He's under contract until then, but the RWs can certainly let him talk if he doesn't want to stay there

They said they will take advantage of the exclusive negotiating window they have. That's their stance right now. If he makes it clear he wants to see what's out there then Detroit might let him talk...

They have no real rush in finding a solution with him because they can wait him out until July and then just promote their AHL coach which is the assumption many have made. Of course a team interested in Babcock may be smart to request permission to speak with Blashill to make it seem like their fallback plan might walk.

I think Detroit has said that it wants to use its exclusive negotiation period until July 1.

The latest I could find was Holland saying yesterday he will hopefully know by end of the month (may)

Holland said he would "give myself the month of May and hope it's concluded by then — or close to it." He leaves Saturday for the Czech Republic to catch the world championships.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2015/05/04/mike-babcock-detroit-red-wings/26885519/

Edited by Patty16