GDT: HELL YES BEAT THE PENS 4/11/15

Eleven

Not that I want the Oilers to win the lottery or anything, but knocking Pittsburgh out and that pick winning it would be hilarious on about 15 different levels. More truthfully, I just don't want Boston in the lottery. GO SABRES!!!

There's so much to agree with here.

anyone else still pissed that it took till April 10th?...that Nolan and players were being such blockheads about this?  ...that they have been living to stick it to us since the Arizona game in Buffalo?  Paul Hamilton confirmed that's been the attitude in the room lately and considering how long (45 years) I've been waiting for this franchise to get over the top I really resent it. 

Until recently, I would have been happy to have Nolan back next season, but now i can't wait for him to be gone.  And you can have Gionta now....trade Grigo for a bag of pucks.   Ennis?  totally replacable. 

Those guys went all the way to the bottom of the well to ###### defeat from the jaws of a fans' victory and I'm really not over it. 

they can piss off...most of them don't deserve to play with Eichel...especially considering how much more some of them will be worth when this team gets good.

Oh- and you watch them lay down and get buried tonight now that they aren't playing to spite the fans any more.  I'm calling it now...they lose by at least 3 goals.

---

edit....wait?  lol...i can't type the word "sna tch" here??

I thought they stopped calling them that 20 years ago! :lol:

Edited by blugold43

anyone else still pissed that it took till April 10th?...that Nolan and players were being such blockheads about this?  ...that they have been living to stick it to us since the Arizona game in Buffalo?  Paul Hamilton confirmed that's been the attitude in the room lately and considering how long (45 years) I've been waiting for this franchise to get over the top I really resent it. 

Until recently, I would have been happy to have Nolan back next season, but now i can't wait for him to be gone.  And you can have Gionta now....trade Grigo for a bag of pucks.   Ennis?  totally replacable. 

Those guys went all the way to the bottom of the well to ###### defeat from the jaws of a fans' victory and I'm really not over it. 

they can piss off...most of them don't deserve to play with Eichel...especially considering how much more some of them will be worth when this team gets good.

Oh- and you watch them lay down and get buried tonight now that they aren't playing to spite the fans any more.  I'm calling it now...they lose by at least 3 goals.

---

edit....wait?  lol...i can't type the word "sna tch" here??

I thought they stopped calling them that 20 years ago! :lol:

Let it go.  They did what they were supposed to do.  You got what you wanted.  Happy, shiny karma all around, innit?

Time to show Sidney that his time is about up.

If I was playing in this game, I would give the fans what they wanted, roll over and let the pens win and then just ignore them while skating immediately off the ice to the lockerroom at the end

The fans got what they want, cheering against the team for a possible future name on the back, now they should all act like none of it happened and All is forgotten

SO early. No one can care anymore. The superstition of not starting a GDT until midnight of the day of was broken by d4rk, I believe, early this year.

d4rk is why we can't have nice things.   

BTW, the Tank is @#$%ing OVAHHHH!!!!      Go Sabres!  I would love to see a win!

Go Sabres tonight! Player I'll be pulling for the most is Matt Ellis. He's worked hard for the Sabres. No complaints from the guy. Simply did whatever he was asked to do. This will most likely be Ellis's last game as a Sabre. Hope he lights the lamp tonight! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.