Guess the next Liger movie reference

Eleven

Baiting is allowed.  But to win that way, one must accept the title of master baiter.

Becoming the Master of one's Domain is no simple task.

I think baiting Liger honestly won't work. He's gonna try and get creative with this one, throw some from left field, and any movie he sees mentioned he automatically won't post. So, if someone were to, I don't know, mention everyone else' guesses, subtly of course, they would probably win. 

OK.  Here's the deal.  Let's guess what we think the next LGR4GM movie reference will be.

The winner gets my choice of a St Elmo's Fire t-shirt, a Stepbrothers action figure, a Close Encounters of the Third Kind trading card, a PASabrefan frowny face plushy, or a gift card to Spot Coffee.

(It's probably gonna be the gift card.)

Liger, while there's no way I can prevent you from reading the answers, I respectfully ask, on behalf of the entire Sabrespace community, that you do not visit this thread.

Thank you Eleven for starting this little game!! It seems to have eased some tensions and brought humor back, a nice side benefit besides driving LGR4GM batty as to who is  and how we are  baiting him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.