GDT Sabres at Senators 3/6/2015 7:30 PM MSG

Brawndo

The Sabres travel to Canada's Capital to face the red hot Senators. Goalie Andrew Hammond is 6-0-1 with 2 shut outs GAA 1.35 and a .957 Save Percentage.

Chad Johnson gets his first start for the Sabres.

ICYMI Grigo recalled yesterday

Edited by spndnkapusta

The only good thing about facing some of these teams is being bubble teams, they will be playing for their lives.  

I hope Grigorenko has a great showing.  He keeps improving every time he comes up.  At this rate I am not sure I want him traded any longer.  He could be the perfect 3rd line center with the option of using him on the 2nd line and 2nd pp.  I will continue to cheer for this kid to make it.

four season-long Amerks (Phil Varone, Grigorenko, Johan Larsson and Matt Ellis) were the Sabres’ centers in practice Thursday.

Edited by Ligerovich 4GM

The only good thing about facing some of these teams is being bubble teams, they will be playing for their lives.  

I hope Grigorenko has a great showing.  He keeps improving every time he comes up.  At this rate I am not sure I want him traded any longer.  He could be the perfect 3rd line center with the option of using him on the 2nd line and 2nd pp.  I will continue to cheer for this kid to make it.

four season-long Amerks (Phil Varone, Grigorenko, Johan Larsson and Matt Ellis) were the Sabres’ centers in practice Thursday.

I'm excited to see him play the remainder of the season with the sabres.    Won't watch tonight though.   first friday night im not working in 2015, I'm getting drunk :D

Edited by Heimdall

I watched Ottawa's last game against the Jets and they were pretty well dominated for large stretches of the game.  Hamburglar kept them in it but was also really fortunate that the Jets missed some wide open nets and hit a lot of posts.

That said, the Sabres will get spanked tonight.   :bag:

I don't normally do this.

Prediction; Girgorenko scores a hattie.  Sabres win. Sabrespace.com explodes because Grigorenko was not traded and/or was even brought up for the game.

The kid has game #1 of hte weekend tourney tonight at 8pm... I'll be busy for most of the game.

Prediction: space monkeys construct a space bulldozer to push the earf into the nearest black hole.  Sabres win.  Sabrespace.com implodes because gravity.  For all eternity, neutrons from what was formerly D4rk's tongue are pressed up against quarks that were formerly PA's hairy nipple.

If the roles were reversed and the Sabres had a hot streak near the end of the season closing in on the last playoff berth, I'd be real nervous about us playing the worst team in the league. We always found a way to lose the "easy" games securing a mediocre finish of 9th or 10th in the division.

Today I fear the exact opposite.

Here's to hoping Grigorenko comes into his own over the rest of the season. 

Wow.  I was not prepared to imagine PA's hairy nipple.  I'm going to go cleanse my consciousness with psychedelic drugs.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs here, but nipples can't be hairy. Areola 51, yes. Likewise, balls can't be hairy. Another round of shrooms for kvetch's table. On the house!

Prediction: space monkeys construct a space bulldozer to push the earf into the nearest black hole. Sabres win. Sabrespace.com implodes because gravity. For all eternity, neutrons from what was formerly D4rk's tongue are pressed up against quarks that were formerly PA's hairy nipple.

Oh, oh god.

I'm excited to see him play the remainder of the season with the sabres.    Won't watch tonight though.   first friday night im not working in 2015, I'm getting drunk :D

Watching the Sabres this year goes along hand in hand with getting drunk. I'm usually drunk by puck drop on Sabre game nights.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.