Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Myers got Staf the puck and he made sure he got past center and then tipped it past his defender and skated around him, picked up the puck and netted it....he played a really good, sound, veteran game all night. I love Myers' O smarts but he better pick it up some n the D side although it is early. If I were Pavs, I'd be mad about the last goal, he played well and didn't deserve that last goal scored on him....those used to drive Scotty Bowman nuts.

What is bollixed?

There were rumors about Bogo's extracurricular activities before he was traded but not sure how true they were.

Who is Kaner playing with?

Injured.

Kane right now seems to be on a line with Eichel and Gionta.  Lots of speed on that line.

Recipe for disaster. Any predictions on how long it takes until Staff finds himself on the bench or downgraded to fourth-line duty? I predict 30 games. (Let's remember that he had a contract-year last year)

Or just maybe he does wel as a 2nd line RW with a decent team around him :p

I would predict that Staff acquits himself well in a 3rd-line/checking line role -- 15-17 min per night, 15 goals, 20 assists, responsible 2-way play, PK time, can move up to the top 6 in a pinch, etc. 

The problem, such as it is, is that we all wanted and expected a lot more.