Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Not because you are old.......because of all the Clarkson guys in here. Watch yourself.  :lol:

Clarkson is a good school too.  A girl I had a crush on went there.

The guy went to RPI and now he lives in Texas. He's suffered enough, we don't have to pile on. ;)

Actually, RPI was a good place to go for someone from Buffalo.  The drinking was major league there.

I forgot he lived in Texas.  You were the Rangers fan weren't you :P

Still am.

Clarkson is a good school too.  A girl I had a crush on went there.

Actually, RPI was a good place to go for someone from Buffalo.  The drinking was major league there.

Still am.

Even after that collapse?  Let's Go Blue Jays!!

My first thought was it didn't look that bad, but on reviewing looks like 1. Head was targeted and 2. Left his feet.  I'm glad we don't have to get upset that one of our prospects plays so dirty.

How many of your parties had 250 kegs?

Well that was the norm for GM Week (campus elections).  They'd sell beers for .25 and I can remember going into my psych class carrying 5 of them  ;)

Staf and Wheeler were the best players on the ice today.

I really like Staf's game so far...he is playing very smart D while getting some points.

Also seeing time on PK and PP.

Nobody knows what is wrong with Bogo?

Did he show up at TC hurt?

Staf and Wheeler were the best players on the ice today.

I really like Staf's game so far...he is playing very smart D while getting some points.

Also seeing time on PK and PP.

Nobody knows what is wrong with Bogo?

Did he show up at TC hurt?

He looked fine the 1st day of TC. He was skating & moving well. No data on when he got hurt or what the injury is.